A MUST TRY!!

niknaks

Silver Member
My friend told me about SW Crisps yesterday. YES SW crisps!!!

She told me how to make them which is so simple

Slice potatoes thinly using slicer side of grater. Spray a plate with fry light. Put a layer of crisps on the plate and spray on top with more fry light.

Pop in microwave for 5 mins or until dark looking and crispy.

Sprinkle some salt or pepper, even chilli flakes!

OMG lush!!

I thought it wouldnt work but they really are nice.

Would have put this in the recipe section but i was too excited and wanted you all to see now!!:D xx

P.S. SORRY IF SOME OF YOU HOW TO DO THIS ALREADY LOL ! XX

ring on the 'should they be synned debate again'....

P.S. I love mine with a beef oxo cube sprinkled on top and you can buy a crisp maker from eBay (there is a thread or two about it if you search).

X

we was told they were syned as you can over eat them, i guess a few is ok now and again, i love crisps and know id eat loads of them, i guess its trial and error

They are a bit of a faff to make so I don't bother to syn them. I only have them every couple of weeks using one smallish potato!

I don't bother to syn them as usually we'd just use 1 potato between me and OH ..... verrrry nice with a bovril cube sprinkled over them.

They sound fantastic, but I really think they would be the beginning of a slippery slope for me I love crisps :(

You could argue the syns but if they help you stay on track then I say you should treat yourself occasionally - just keep "everything in moderation" in your mind and you'll be fine

You could argue the syns but if they help you stay on track then I say you should treat yourself occasionally - just keep "everything in moderation" in your mind and you'll be fine
Exact-a-mundo!!:D

I have tried that method but never works the only way to beat the cravings is ban them

I suppose it's just down to willpower, you either have it or you don't!

That's what syns are for . . treating yourself and keeping you on track. if you have your syns and then the potatoes you are in reality having extra syns.

Back