A new aim

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kati, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I've decided for my new aim I really want a long black Bench coat. (thats a coat by bench not one for sitting on benches just in case you didn't know) I love those coats, they're so fitted and show off people's figures perfectly I've always wished I could have the kind of figure tat would look good in one.

So, when I hit my goal I want one of those.

The thing is, do I buy one now to aim to get into it or do I wait till I'm hppy with my size? If I buy it now what size should I aim for? I really want to be a size 10 but they do small medium large etc so should I just go for a small one or medium one? I don't ever want to have to buy anyting large ever again.

Help me make a decison please :) I'm useless at doing things like that.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Kati

Sounds good! Will check them out. I was thinking if you have 31lb to go you will be around goal after Xmas. is it something you could buy in the January Sales. Maybe you could put a few £'s by each lb lost.

Just an idea.

Dizzy x

4. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    lol yes that is a good idea I just worry there wont be any left on sale by january

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm sure Bench coats will always be about!! I like the idea of putting away £ for lb lost....cool way to save for something nice!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.