A new beginning

lisa75

Hi all
my name's Lisa and I have just started slimming world online... have done really well with slimming world groups in the past but after a divorce I found a new man and contentment.... actually the contentment is mainly confined to my tummy bum and another chin or two.

I found this site while having a mooch about and thought it looked like a friendly place to get that support you don't get when you are going it alone.

I'm getting married in october and would really like to get rid of those outside signs of 'contentment' that lead to a whole new wardrobe cos nothing fits. ;)

Thanks :).... feel a bit guilty now though spent ages telling my friend not to worry about her weight gain.... saying it's because you are content with new man

what's that saying... what goes around comes around? :)

Lol don't worry, I sometimes wished that someone told me I needed to lose weight ages ago, but if they did I would have probably locked myself in my room for a week crying and vowing never to speak to them again!

I guess in the end we have to make the decision ourselves. The tough part is showing yourself and everyone else that you mean it!

Hi Lisa and welcome to the board

Back