A new challenge

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigtosmall, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bigtosmall

bigtosmall Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimnSave
    Hi all, I started out on Lipotrim but have changed over to All About W8 as I think LT has boring flavors and I get bored easily!

I still come on here though as the All About W8 forum is too quiet;)

Anyway, as part of of weigh loss routine and to motivate me even more, I have signed up to take part in Shine 2011. This is a night walking marathon through the streets of Manchester in aid of Cancer Research UK.

Although I have been lucky to have never been affected by cancer, my life has been through the loss of family and friends.

I therefore see this challenge as a double win, my training will help with my weight loss and hopefully I will raise a load of money for Cancer Research UK.

If anyone would like to sponsor me, however little, it would be much appreciated and would be going to a great cause. :)

Please feel free to visit my page Shine - Neil Lee's fundraising page

Together, we can beat cancer.

Thanks for reading...................

Neil

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.