A New Food Diary - For New :)

Ooo I haven't had a Subway in ages. I haven't even tried their salads either.
Hope you have a good weekend and charge up well for next week :)

That's the best thing about Subway - any filling you want they'll put in a massive salad bowl for the same price. Means it's syn free apart from the sauces :)

The park trust near where I live are putting on a drive in movie - they are playing Back to the Future :)

How about you? X

I totally forgot to write yesterday's diary!

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
A HUGE Subway salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions, carrots and sweetcorn) So big, I didn't begrudge paying the extra 50p because they didn't offer Sub of the Day!)

Snacks
Raspberries
Grapes
2 oranges
Apple
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)

Syns
Mayo (5)
Packet of crisps (4.5)
Chocolate bar (5.5)

I'm PRAYING I've lost weight. I have been super good and I've varied some of my food. It's star week too, but I want to lose.

*prays to the weight loss god*

Salad sounds amazing! Glad you enjoyed.

Oh wow love Back to the Future. Sounds like fun :)

I'm afraid I'm at college the whole day today and got to study Sunday and Monday cos exams are less than 6 weeks away and there's so much to do :(
Might do something with OH tomorrow evening, not sure what yet tho.

Have a lovely day x

Yay! Well done :)

Thank you :) That's what happens when you follow the plan!

How are you getting on with your combination of food? X

Still early days but I feel less rounder around my middle.
I'm not going to measure until Thursday so we'll see! x

I ate quite a lot of crap tonight (oops!) so I feel mega bloated

Good luck for Thursday x

Thanks, hope you're not too naughty this week ;) x

Ah well can't alway be good :p x

Hi New! Found your diary after following a link from your 'why is it so difficult thread'. Just wanted to say well done on your loss so far. 9.5lb over 7 weeks is so great. :)
One thing I've noticed from your diary is are you sure you are having your HEA's? You seem to have 100ml ss milk in the morning but I can't see if you have the rest of your allowance (you get 250ml ss milk) Do you have it in hot drinks maybe? Anyways, I just wanted to say make sure you have it as having enough calcium help weight loss as well as being good for your bones. :)

Hi,

Thanks for popping by :)

I don't drink the rest of the milk. I don't drink tea or coffee, so I don't have anything else to put it in.

A few weeks ago I used to have a small milkshake in the evening to use up my allowance, but the milkshake mixture was high in syns :(

Xx

Do you eat cheese? Add cheese to one of you meals as your HEA and syn you milk. 100ml would be 2.5 syns. That way you are getting your full HEA allowance.

I do eat cheese, but most of the meals I cook, do have cheese in it! Apart from today when I'm having a jacket potato for lunch :)

Do you know what cheeses I can grab and go? Like mini babybel etc

The two i use most often at 2x babybel or 3x babybel light, but you can also have 2 babybel emmentals or light cheddars. 2 of the mini 35g tubs of philly light are a HEA. The others are 2 dairylea light cheese slices, 4 dairylea light triangles, 3 dairylea original triangles, 6 laughing cow extra light triangles or 5 laughing cow light triangles. That's all the grab and go ones. But what I sometimes do if I get a big block of cheese is cut it up into 30g chunks and tie them up in little frezzer bags so they are little grab and go portions already set up. Sometime I keep the 30g pre-grated too so I have half an hour doing lots of weighing and grating and then that week I just need to get my preportion bags out of the fridge and I'm ready to go :)

Back