A New Food Diary - For New :)

Spooky!

Taurus May 8 2012
You may be feeling down or even defeated due to some difficulties you have faced recently. Everywhere you look, you may think you see reasons to give up on your goal. But if you look closer, you can find inspiring messages all around you. Just think, Taurus, just a few short weeks ago it was winter. Now there are buds and blooms everywhere. Or think about a recent rainstorm, when lightening flashed and thunder rolled. Afterward the sun came out, the clouds dispersed, and everything was beautiful again. Your time is coming. Soon everything will look up. It's all how you look at it.

Well done on 1.5.off!! :) x

Thanks hun :)

Sadly as always, I go and balls it up. 5lbs in 4 days on! Why do I do this to myself?

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions, carrots and sweetcorn)

Dinner
Tandoori chicken tikka
Rice
Salad

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple

Syns
Cream horn (15?)
2 Harvest Morn bars (6)
Chicken tikka (9)

I shouldn't have eaten that cake this morning, but I guess I'm pleased I didn't eat any poppadoms or nann bread

Must
Try
Harder

We are only human x

I'm really falling off the wagon and I'm losing the plot.

I don't know what is wrong with me

Nonononono don't be like that. You've come so far! What's bothering you?

Hey New, whats going on? x

Hey ladies,

It just seems every weekend I go completely off the wagon and end up weighing more than I was weeks before!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I hate not having a routine. I've been feeling really rough the last few days because of all the crap I've eaten :(

But, I keep coming on here as you keep me focused and sane!

Xxx

I know exsactly what you mean, usually I have no problem sticking to plan during the week but the weekend is a different story.. The thing I have found to help me (apart from this week obvisally) is weighing at the weekend (i weigh Sunday) I find this keeps me strict Friday and Sat for a really good weigh in Sunday and then treat myself Sunday and back on track Monday. Could this work for you? x

I was like that too. Good during the week but go slightly astray over the weekend.
I've realised I must not keep any syn-food at home, even for 'emergency cases'. Ever since I ate all of them (more like binge oops lol) and don't have anymore left, it's quite peaceful. I don't have to struggle to think whether I should have that biscuit or sweet etc. Instead I make sure I always have some nice yogurts or different types of fruit at hand. Maybe you could try something like that? But then again I don't have kids so it's easier for me. Not sure of your situation...

Hey,

Thanks for your replies.

I weigh in on Saturday morning, mainly because I know that I'm good in the week. I don't think there is a group near me on a Sunday

I don't have any kids either, but my BF is like a big kid! :p

I'm going to try really hard this weekend. I'm doing a 26.2 mile organised walk round London on Sunday for my birthday. That should shift some fat!

Xx

Aw the walk round London sounds like a fun activity for your birthday :)
Hope the weather is nice for it and even if it isn't I'm sure it will still be memorable. Whereabouts is that? I live in London.
Maybe you should cut yourself some slack for your birthday and not beat yourself up too much. Just for the day or something x

It's an organised charity walk. All I know at the minute is that we are starting at the View tube station and that's it!

I'm too easy on myself most of the time! I'm going to try and stick to plan as much as I can, but I'm really looking forward to my Japanese dinner on Saturday night :)

I'm planning on having a Subway salad on Sunday during the walk and I'm going to take lots of fruit and snacks. Water will be the main thing if it's going to be warm

Xx

Oooh so it's kind of a surprise then. Nice!

What are you planning to have on Saturday? Japanese food must be my all time favourite. I like all the different types of food they have to offer yum.

So is Sunday your actual birthday?
Yes, do go well prepared and try your best to be good but at the same time don't stress too much over it.
Most of all, enjoy your walk! x

We get a map tomorrow from the organisers. It's all based in and around the Olympic Park.

My actual birthday is tomorrow (Saturday) :)

I'm going to get some okonomiyaki - when I went to Japan I found these and loved them! We've bought the mix online before, but can't find it anymore :( Will have to look around tomorrow for it

Sorry I've been slack on writing what I've been eating. Will start again on Monday. Definitely gained this week, but to what extent I don't know

Xx

Happy birthday for tommorow. Enjoy your self and don't worry about letting your hair down for the weekend. Have a lovely time in London, that's a lot of body magic! X

Thank you hun :)

I have a confession - I'm not going to group tomorrow! I can't deal with the gain I know I've got (snaky weigh in at home on scales which are exactly the same as group)

I know this is awful, but if I go and gain, I know I'll just give up for good. It's been 7 weeks and I haven't gained and I don't want this to be the first time.

I'm going to try and lose 1lb by the time I get home on Monday, so I'm keeping focused and motivated.

It's awful and I feel super guilty, but I know what I'm like!

Xx

Happy birthday!!! :)

Walk sounds good. Last time I went to the Olympic site they were still under loads of construction and that was the beginning of Feb. It's not far from where I live :)

Okonomiyaki yum!! If you live in London there are plenty of Japanese shops where they sell the ingredients and quite a few online shops as well. Have you tried the Korean version? Slightly different but similar. Most Korean restaurants have them.

Re missing group, you have to do what you feel is right for you. Anyway like I always say, don't beat yourself up for what's already been done, draw a line and start over.

Whatever the case, it's your birthday so enjoy it! x

New said:
Thank you hun :)

I have a confession - I'm not going to group tomorrow! I can't deal with the gain I know I've got (snaky weigh in at home on scales which are exactly the same as group)

I know this is awful, but if I go and gain, I know I'll just give up for good. It's been 7 weeks and I haven't gained and I don't want this to be the first time.

I'm going to try and lose 1lb by the time I get home on Monday, so I'm keeping focused and motivated.

It's awful and I feel super guilty, but I know what I'm like!

Xx
Happy birthday new!! Have a great day in London tommorow.
Don't worry, you are aloud a week off group every now and then and it is your birthday! X

Hello, how was your birthday weekend? Hope it was good x

Back