A New Food Diary - For New :)

Thank you for your messages.

I had a lovely birthday, but that marathon walk has killed me! I'm walking like I'm in slow motion :(

At the station waiting to come home and just cover my legs in deep heat! I can't remember how many blister patches I have on my feet! The team doctor thinks that I might have broken a metatarsal in my feet!

Other than that, it was great! :eek:p

Hope you both got on well. I've been looking at your diaries in envy! Xx

Oh no re your foot! But great you had a fab day, all that walking will prob do the scales some good this week. Thanks for your message in my diary, was just having an off day yesterday x

Had an awful day food wise yesterday (had takeout as I couldn't move to cook!) and it's kind of spiralled out of control today as I've got no food in until tomorrow night

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Morrisons tuna salad

Dinner
Packet of crisps
Chocolate bar

Snacks
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple

Syns
Salad (6?)
Chocolate muffin (15?)
Crisps (8)
Chocolate bar (4.5)

Gotta get back on it!

Oops I'm sure I wrote on your diary but must have got distracted at work and it didn't get posted!

How's the post walk body achiness? Hot baths usually help. And how's the foot? Did you get it checked out?

I'm sure pre-SW would have been much worse than today's food diary so no dwelling and get back on it girlie! x

Hey,

I'm feeling like crap today. Not only am I in a ridiculous amount of pain with my legs and feet, but I think I'm coming down with a cold and I never get sick :(

So I'm in a right mood :(

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Creamy cheese mugshot

Dinner
2 Eggs
Slice of bread

Snacks
Melon
2 clementines
Apple
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)
3 mini Babybel light (HEA)

Syns
Slice of bread (6)
Chocolate bar (4.5)
Mug shot (3)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your not feeling well :( hope the cold goes away soon and the pain in your foot. You look back on track food wise tho! X

Oh dear :( Hope the pain goes away soon as well as the cold. You know the achiness will go away quicker if you exercise the muscles that hurt. Painful but quicker going back to normal. Nice soak in bath with Epsom salts helps too x

Hey,

I'm in less of a grump today which is good, though I still have a dodgy tummy and a banging headache :(

I'd love to soak in a bath, but when we re-did the bathroom, we took it out to just have a shower (our bathroom is super small!) and I sold my foot spa! I might have to stick my feet in the washing up bowl! :p

I'm in less pain, which is good. Couple more days and I'll be fine :)

Xx

Better write what I'm eating

Breakfast
35g All Bran (actually a its the co-op equivalent but it's not as nice, but so much cheaper!)
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Cod
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Carrots
Brussel sprouts

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)

Syns
Light caesar dressing (1)
Chocolate bar (4.5)
Ketchup (2)

I'm not sure whether I'll eat that for tea as I'm not feeling great. It might be something quick like bacon and eggs, but I'll see

Last edited:
Aw too bad about the bath. Washing up bowl it is then! :p
At least you're in less pain. Hope the tummy and headache go away soon.
Your food looks good! x

Was going to suggest washing up bowl too :) what did you end up having for tea? X

I did end up with what I wrote down in the end. It was yummy!

A lot of my meals that have veg will include Brussel sprouts now. I did order mixed veg with my Asda delivery but they substituted it for sprouts.

The delivery man said 'they are sort of the same' and I was like 'er, not really!' Luckily I quite like them!

I always can't wait to finish this awful co - op equivalent of All Bran! It's nothing like it, plus it has about 5 times more sugar than the original!

I like brussel sprouts. Forgot about them actually!
Well done for sticking to your meal plan.
Hope you're feeling better today x

Well my day started good then my damn boyfriend bought Wispa bites! :( The day before weigh in!

Breakfast
35g All Bran
100ml ss milk

Lunch
Subway tuna salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions, carrots, sweetcorn)

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
2 Harvest Morn bars
Weight Watchers yogurt

Syns
Mayo (3)
20 Wispa bites (20)

Nooo!!! Not 20!!! Actually I'm like that with mini Daims so I don't buy them anymore :D
Let's be good tomorrow! WI for you tomorrow yes? You going to group?

Yes 20! :( Damn him! :( But, on the plus side I didn't eat the whole bag!

Yes, weigh in tomorrow at 8:30. I've been praying to the weight loss gods (it worked last time!)

Right, off to bed as I'm pooped!

Xx

New said:
Yes 20! :( Damn him! :( But, on the plus side I didn't eat the whole bag!

Yes, weigh in tomorrow at 8:30. I've been praying to the weight loss gods (it worked last time!)

Right, off to bed as I'm pooped!

Xx

At least you kept count and were able to syn, means you stayed in control.

How was weigh in? X

1lb off this week :)

Slowly but surely I'll get there. Made a target of 3lbs this week! Eek xx

Yay! Well done on the 1lb x

Back