A New Food Diary - For New :)

Having a mid week roast tonight.

Got some chicken in gravy from Asda (2.5 syns for half) and having some broccoli, cauliflower and curly kale with it :)

Having a mid week roast tonight.

Got some chicken in gravy from Asda (2.5 syns for half) and having some broccoli, cauliflower and curly kale with it :)

Sounds yum! x

Just realised for the first time ever, I didn't use my minimum of 5 syns!

So I've had 3 jelly babies to help that! Xx

Whoop whoop!!

Ohhh yum jelly baby's (droll) x

Mmmm, that chicken wasn't very nice :(

I thought it was one of those small joints, but it wasn't. It was chicken in the gravy. It reminded me of those meals from Go Lower I used to have! :(

Plus, I don't like curly kale! :(

Failure really! Xx

Boo to the horrible dinner. The Go Lower stuff was so nice in the beginning but I got sick of them pretty quickly and the plan didn't help me at all! I've still got some mushroom soup and broccoli & cheese soup and plenty of bars if you want some :p I had so many dinners and chocolate raspberries/brazil nuts left over I had them exchanged for soups, brownies and two cake in a tin things. Those were the only things I could stomach but now I'm on SW I don't know where to fit them. I worked out the mushroom soup would be about 5 Syns and the broccoli & cheese soup would be 5.5 or 6 Syns just based on calories but I don't want to waste most of my Syns on them! Any ideas? x

I only liked the tex mex soup! You might have ordered yours later than mine - I think I ordered mind in 2009.

If it was me, I'd sell them on eBay (which I did with mine) and stick with SW completely. The best thing about SW is that you have fresh, healthy food, not pre packed stuff.

I'm feeling a bit sick from my dinner! :( I bet I don't lose weight tomorrow either! :( xx

Uhhh not good feeling sick. If you gain tomorrow (we're gonna get told off for weighing everyday again teehee) it won't be cos you really gained. Don't stress over it too much.

I've just worked out the syns on the SW website properly, the mushroom soup is 5.5 syns but the broccoli & cheese soup is like 10 syns?! I found two thai soups as well, they're 13!! Ok ok, they've got to go. I ordered them sometime this year, just before I started SW actually so pretty recently. I read somewhere they actively find individuals who try and sell them on the internet and get the sites to take the posts down or something. I think that put me off a bit lol

Aji said:
Uhhh not good feeling sick. If you gain tomorrow (we're gonna get told off for weighing everyday again teehee) it won't be cos you really gained. Don't stress over it too much.

I've just worked out the syns on the SW website properly, the mushroom soup is 5.5 syns but the broccoli & cheese soup is like 10 syns?! I found two thai soups as well, they're 13!! Ok ok, they've got to go. I ordered them sometime this year, just before I started SW actually so pretty recently. I read somewhere they actively find individuals who try and sell them on the internet and get the sites to take the posts down or something. I think that put me off a bit lol

Haha i spotted this :) im keeping my eye on u lot and ur weigh ins haha

emma_partington27 said:
Hehe im gunna hav to keep a closer eye on u hehe ;)

Teeheehee love it. Feel like a naughty school kid :p

I know - but I can't help weighing every day. If I'm honest, this is keeping me on track. I'm going to try this tack over the weekend.

Shame about the selling. Don't know they actually do that though. See if anyone at work or your friends would want them. I found out someone I work with was on it, just because I found a bar in his drawer!

Xx

Well, as dinner was horrible I deserved to lose! But there was quite a lot of (horrible) food. Have no idea what to eat for dinner tonight though!

Thursday - 11st 3.4lbs (Red)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Homemade chicken salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Bacon
Eggs

Snacks
Strawberries
Raspberries
Grapes
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt
2 Harvest Morn bars (HEB)

Syns
Salad dressing (1)
2 flump marshmallow twists (3)
Curly Wurly (6)
3 jelly babies (3)

Last edited:
It is evident that I won't lose all that weight by Saturday (unless I saw my arm off) but to maintain, I need to lose another 1.6lbs

I think that is doable - from Saturday I'll continue to weigh myself everyday, just because I know this is what keeps me on track as well as a food diary.

As long as it works for you! I'm going to try not weigh this week and see how it goes. I'm having tortilla pizza tonight. It was so nice last time I made it :) x

I am a big fan of tortilla pizzas too, do you use the Warburtons square wraps to do them?

I'm using the Mission Deli mini wraps at the moment - first attempt and I did the shopping online and based it on the lowest syn one but I didn't know the wraps were going to be that small lol Would really like to find a nice, good sized, not over the top synned one. Are the Warburton ones good?

Back