A New Food Diary - For New :)

MissAshleyK said:
I'm beginning to think Green doesn't work for me!

I had a week of 3 green days and they kicked me back into losing weight, which is weird. I find I can't have carbs at night though, so I have eggs at night if I'm having a green day xx

Hmm I might have to start mixing things up a bit then x

*sigh*

Wednesday - 11st 2.8lbs (EE)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Jacket potato
Baked beans

Dinner
Chilli (extra lean mince beef, tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers, onions, mushrooms and kidney beans)
Wholemeal rice

Snacks
Grapes
Cherries
2 clementines
Apple
Weight Watchers yogurt
2 Harvest Morn bars

Syns
Curly wurly (6)
Mixed spices (3)
Harvest Morn bar (6)
Mars bar (10?)

Last edited:
Had a change of heart for my lunch. Actually, I was desperate to eat something bad, but my stomach said no!

Haven't decided what to do now though. Green or EE?

Edit: gone EE

Last edited:
Good girl, well, good tummy :p

I thought I'd do Green today but somehow ended up on Red (I think). I'm spending way too much time on deciding what to eat! x

MissAshleyK said:
Good girl, well, good tummy :p

I thought I'd do Green today but somehow ended up on Red (I think). I'm spending way too much time on deciding what to eat! x

I'm not spending enough time! I took my salad with me to work and didn't fancy it. I think I'm getting bored now.

Need to keep focused. Gotta try some other foods and do some bloody exercise! Xx

New said:
I'm not spending enough time! I took my salad with me to work and didn't fancy it. I think I'm getting bored now.

Need to keep focused. Gotta try some other foods and do some bloody exercise! Xx

Make something you haven't had on this plan before Hun, always helps me! X

I'm really fed up to be honest.

I used to eat like this before SW (apart from limiting my naughty food intake!) and nothing seems to be happening.

Xx

I'm so miserable. I just ate a chocolate bar.

I just want to give up. Really feel like crying :( xx

Last edited:
No don't give up *hug*

What's frustrating you the most? Restrictive eating, not being able to have sweets and naughty food? Or is it cos you're not losing weight fast enough?

(OMG neighbourhood kids are playing outside and chanting at the top of their voices 'I AM THE IDIOT! I AM THE IDIOT!' then 'YOU ARE THE IDIOT! YOU ARE THE IDIOT! Been going on for the last hour but I don't want to close the windows, it's too hot. OMG it's driving me mad and I'm trying to be serious and helpful here!)

Anyway, try and find what the reason is, why you're feeling miserable and tackle it from there x

Haha! That made me laugh :)

Nothing to do with the restrictions I don't think (as I eat loads and have lots of naughty stuff) but I think it's because the weight isn't coming off fast enough.

It might be about food though. I've cut out chips, take away (apart from 2 weeks ago), and sweets. Seems like I shouldn't bother xx

Good ;)

What about portion sizes? Ask OH not to buy naughty food or at least hide them from you so you don't have any temptation? I know how frustrating it can be if it's not coming off quickly. Trust me, I've been trying to lose the same last stone for the past 6 months! At least since I started SW my weight hasn't just gone up and up. It's just bouncing on the spot now. Got to will it to start going down lol

You know how I said I was a serial weigher? I haven't been doing it for the past week and I don't know what my weight has done during that time but it's weirdly given me this sense of peace. Maybe it's a 'what I don't know doesn't hurt me' kinda thing?? I think I would have been stressed out a bit if I'd weighed myself after those naughty days to find I've gone up (even tho I deserved it!). Do you think you could try not weighing for a week and see if it helps you? I used to think weighing everyday keeps me on track but actually I think it stressed me more than it helped x

Portion control on dinner may be a concern, but every thing else has got to be fine. I look at pictures at what others eat and I eat nowhere near as much.

Maybe it's because it's TOTM that I'm depressed or its other stuff going on, but I'm feeling pretty low xx

emma_partington27 said:
See this is y i sed to only weigh once a week :) not nagging just speaking the truth :)
Please dont give up ur just havin a blip hun stick with it and them numbers will follow :)

Thank you. I will try on Saturday after my weigh in not to weigh the following week. Even though it is bank holiday!

Ahh totm might be a major reason for weight and why you're feeling down.

One interesting thing I noticed; you know those SW food diary things where you have columns for free, superfree, hexs and Syns? I wrote down what I ate in the relevant columns and realised I wasn't eating enough free food! I'm trying to make an effort to stick to the rules now so hopefully it will help. Chin up chicky. Don't quit now x

New said:
Thank you. I will try on Saturday after my weigh in not to weigh the following week. Even though it is bank holiday!

More reason not to! x

New said:
:cry:

Thursday - 11st 3.6lbs

*Hug* must be totm, drink lots of water x

Back