grrrr, what did you eat instead? x

New said:
:cry:

Thursday - 11st 3.6lbs

Aw sweetie don't cry. Hugs x

Nellylou said:
grrrr, what did you eat instead? x

I had to have one of my cereal bars and a yogurt

......then just had two Curly Wurlys! :( But still in my syn limit. Yeah, like I care at the moment :(

Really don't care today. So I'm quite accepting the fact I'll be way over my syns today

Breakfast
1 harvest Morn bar
Weight Watchers yogurt

Lunch
Homemade turkey salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions and carrots)

Dinner
Fish and veg

Snacks
Grapes
Cherries
1 clementines
Apple

Syns
Extra light mayo (1)
2 Curly Wurlys (12)
Bacon and cheese wrap (22.5)
Yum yum (15?)

Last edited:
Thank you all for your lovely words :bighug:

I feel a bit better today - but I emailed my consultant to say I won't be going to group tomorrow. I know it's the most important time when I'm feeling down, but I can't hack a gain while I'm feeling like this.

I did have a takeaway last night - which made me feel better and if I'm honest, it was a way better choice than it could have been! Plus it only (she says only!) made me 0.5lb heavier today! :confused:

Gotta cheer up - it's bank holiday, and I'm going to get to target if it kills me!

xx

Friday - 11st 4.0lbs

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Lunch
Subway tuna salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, carrots, onions, peppers and sweetcorn)

Dinner
Bowl of oven chips

Snacks
Grapes
2 clementines
2 harvest morn bars (HEB)
Apple

Syns
Wispa Gold (15)
Fruit pastilles (9)
Chocolate covered doughnut from Subway
2 packets of crisps
Some chocolates
Mayo
Ketchup

Still sabotaging myself, but I'm going to be on plan all weekend. Don't care, but I am!

Last edited:
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. It's such a rollercoaster losing weight isn't it, and I mean emotionally! Stress hormones are supposedly not good for weight loss so cheer up chicky. Personally I do think the not weighing everyday has at least taken away that stress of worrying about it all the time so you might as well try it for a couple of weeks. Not gonna hurt me thinks. Happy Friday! :) x

Right, I'm on it from tomorrow. Got a new found motivation this evening.

I'm going to cycle every day this week. So I'm cycling to my mums tomorrow as a start.

Since I'm not going to group, I get a nice lie in and can set off at about 10. It's about 6 miles, so nice and easy.

Need to think what I'm going to eat tomorrow. Mum and my BF want pizza, but if I can convince them to get one from Sainsburys, at least I can find some free branded food to pop in the oven

Xx

Yay to the new found motivation! Enjoy the ride and be good. You can do it x

Not going to group. Need to focus as I'll have to weigh in one night this week as I can't make group next Saturday.

Figure this out!

Saturday - 11st 3.2lbs (????)

Breakfast
35g All Bran
150ml ss milk

Do lots of exercise, what day do you think you will go to group? I have been weighing myself daily this week just out of interest and my weight changes each day in each direction, really weird. Glad your seeming more positive xx

I had a great cycle this morning :) Really enjoyed, even though I nearly died from not being able to breath halfway through!

I'm going to have to go to group on Thursday night. Haven't weighed in the evening before :eek:

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed cycling :)

Evening WI! Have you changed your WI day? I'd imagine it will be something quite different cos you'd have eaten food all day and you'd have your clothes on (I hope lol). Unless you weigh regularly around the same time each week I think there would be a difference between Saturday morning and Thursday evening. Not trying the scare you, just being prudent I suppose. Sometimes I'd weigh myself in the evening and I'd be shocked cos it's 2lbs or even more than what it was in the morning. I stopped doing that in a hurry! lol
Whatever the case, good luck! I'm going to try and be good for the rest of the week and start to count my weekly syns allowance to stay within it. We can do this. Mini goal - be good until Thursday :) x

Green beans, tomatoes, throw in a boiled egg, are avocados free? Erm what else, spinach is good as well.

Keep away from Avocado unless you want to spend all your syns - 9.5 syns per 100g (about 4 oz)

systema said:
Keep away from Avocado unless you want to spend all your syns - 9.5 syns per 100g (about 4 oz)

Thanks for that. I did think they would be too fatty to be free or superfree!

I'm really considering finding another morning group, but I can't as I'm at work next week and need to be in another city Saturday morning so need to leave earlier. I will text my consultant and see if I can weigh in the earlier.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Jubilee. The damn rain ruined my cycling plans, but did Dance Central for an hour :) xx

Hey new, what are you up to today? We're off to the beach don't know if I can resist seaside chips... I used to evening weigh but also much prefer weighing in the mornings! X

Hope your day goes ok considering. Well done for getting some body magic in :) x

Back