A New Food Diary - For New :)

Day 5 of calorie counting and I'm quite enjoying it.

Weighing myself everyday because, well, I'm obsessed! Put on 0.6lb from my meal out on Wednesday and only lost 0.2lb yesterday, so hopefully I'll lose more tomorrow. First week from my holiday so it's my first official weigh in.

Off to a friends bbq - providing its not a wash out! Going to attempt to make biscuits in the morning to take. Putting maple syrup in them so I'm not tempted to eat them!

Nothing else to report really

Glad your enjoying it, always good to have a little change. Maple syrup would make me want to eat them even more! X

Aww well done that's such a great loss! X

Whoa me want some of that loss! Well done! x

Thanks ladies :)

Mainly that's holiday weight and I'm still 5.8lbs heavy then my lowest weight at group.

Got a looooonnng way to go still xx

Still here calorie counting.

Been naughty this week by going over my allowance everyday. Eek!

Going to start Zumba next week and boot camp so hopefully that'll get me focused again

Hello! :wavey: are you enjoying it? hope you get on well at Zumba abd bootcamp! x

Yeah I am enjoying thank you. I can eat loads on my calorie allowance, but I need to make sure I don't eat too many during the day so I'm left with nothing at night!

Another 1.2lbs off this week :) xx

Hey, long time. Looks like you an I disappeared at the same time! I'm going through everyone's diaries to rev up my motivation again. Hope to see you back on here soon x

Hey,

I'm in an absolute mess! I've put on all the weight I've lost and I've so angry at myself! :(

I don't know why I keep doing this. Hope you are getting on better than me

Xx

I don't know how much I weigh at the moment but determined not to dwell on it and get back to sticking to the rules! What's wrong? I thought the calory counting was going well? x

Back