totty

Personal Trainer
October next year (to give myself chance to train properly) i am doing

THE GREAT NORTH RUN

HALF MARATHON

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

WOOOHOOO!!! for me!!!

I am doing it for charity, for Birminghams Childrens Hospital:talk017:

My God daughter ..bless her...has been in the care of the childrens hospital now since January of this year when she was diagnosed with chronic pancreitus....(amongst alot of other things linked to the illness):cry:

She is only 2, and the youngest sufferer of pancreitus in the UK :(

The hospital is great, and although she will never get better, and proabably wont live a full life, i am not sad, because she isnt :happy036:

And hopefully she will be here to watch me cross the finish line :sign0168:

so here's to the hours of training :character00115: lol

wow, good luck. have been considering it myself but not sure what a half marathon is!!!

its 13.1 mile to be exact :D

or 21km :D

you should do it!!!:D they do them all over the UK, but the north is the biggest ...hopin to get her on TV too :)

im going to have to see how long i can endure on the treadmill. usually dead after 15 minutes. but who knows. i wont be renewing my gym membership in december so will have to take up jogging in the park - so will see how that develops.
let us know how your training goes
x

How come your not re-newing it mate??

I watched some of it on television for the first time this year.It looked like there was a great atmosphere there.
I like the idea of running outside I have tried it twice but I have really weird feet that start to hurt for no reason whatsoever so I have to give up:(
One is hurting at the moment and really doing my head in.
I am going to order a treadmill I think it might be easier on the feet.:D;)

dont give up mate :(

its only because your body isnt used to doing it...it will soon get used to it :)

good luck and dont give up

Back