A new Guy in Leeds Here

mancitymark

Hello..
I have just picked up my first weeks supply of Lipotrim. I start tomorrow Wed 3rd .. really nervous and worried I will be banging my head against a brick wall desperate to eat.

Think my head is in it, but thats easy saying that today when I havent actually started.

I would love to lose 5 stone so hoping to gain and give some support on the way.

Any advice would be more than welcome.

Mark

Hi Mark, you have made a great decision in starting lipotrim. You will for sure (if u stick to it totally) see quick results. All I would suggest is drinking ur 3 litres of water a day and taking it easy the fist week nothing to strenuous, day 1,2,3 was ok for me but 4,5 and 6 the lethargy kicked in and walking up my stairs had me outta breath and weak but day 7 I was bursting with energy. I still had the tummy rumbles but drank water to bloat me. I have been off it for two weeks for hols and have started back on lipotrim today and I know I am going to go through the first week again with the tiredness....if u need any support or advice and I can help I will. Just yell!!! Good luck with your journey. P.s- the choccy shakes are yummy warm!!!! :)

Hi Mark, you will definatelly get support here. Good luck tomorrow. Be strong and remember - IT IS WORTH IT! First 4 days are the most dificult, but you will forget about them on day 7 during your first weight-in. You will be delighted then!

Take care and all the best!

I started last thursday and the most important thing is to drink plenty of water i try to drink 2.5 litres a day

Good luck tomoz i'm sure you will stick to it i didnt think i could stick to it but it gets easier :D

You can do it ! just take it one day at a time and you will be just fine, there is always support on here if you need it

Thank you all for your advice and support. I hope to be a regular contributor on here and hope one day I can help and encourage newbies like me.

Im on day 4, popped back to the chemist to change a couple of shakes ... while there I popped on the scales... lost 9lb ! My weekly weigh in is Tuesday so I have another 2 days .. really hopeful that I will have lost a stone.. good luck everyone ..

Woweeeee!!! That's tremendous 9lb and u still have three days too go!!! I bet u feel awesome!! x

I have a feeling you'll lose a stone in your first week! ;) Stick with it!

Just wanted to say Hi,Welcome and Good Luck... :D

Back