A New Me once and for all

I think she should want you to go down to just SS I am confused I wouldn't bring meal in at all :( xxxx

therealbbe said:
I think she should want you to go down to just SS I am confused I wouldn't bring meal in at all :( xxxx

Not gonna just gonna tell her I am and just do SS

Im.gonna I had it in.me.mind that for first 12 weeks I.won't eat which is 4th July so I will stay doing ss until then and then maybe move up

harassed_mother said:
Im.gonna I had it in.me.mind that for first 12 weeks I.won't eat which is 4th July so I will stay doing ss until then and then maybe move up

You go girl ;) independence day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
You go girl ;) independence day xxx

Hey.... What she said ^^^ ;) lol. I think it's great that you're doing this for you babe x

Rkmriddell said:
Hey.... What she said ^^^ ;) lol. I think it's great that you're doing this for you babe x

Thanks rkm xx what is your name and yours zest feel awful calling u rkm and zest lol :)
I couldn't have decided it without your input I really do appreciate if thank u my CBFF'S :)

harassed_mother said:
Thanks rkm xx what is your name and yours zest feel awful calling u rkm and zest lol :)
I couldn't have decided it without your input I really do appreciate if thank u my CBFF'S :)

Lol. I am officially Rebecca but much prefer Bex :) you know you have to give yours up too now?? Always here :) in it together xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. I am officially Rebecca but much prefer Bex :) you know you have to give yours up too now?? Always here :) in it together xxx

Mine is Hannah or h or han whichever u like hi bex :)

Last edited:
Imma call u zest k lol :) that's well spooky sounds like a right nutter I promise I won't stalk u lol

Right ladies of the night I am.off to bed day 35 all done and dusted and still 100% on it
My mum said to my sister tonight when she seen me earlier u can tell she losing weight u can see her face lol my fat must have eaten my face hee hee she meant my cheekbones lol
Have a good night all and speak to you all tomorrow good luck to those with wi tomorrow too xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Imma call u zest k lol :) that's well spooky sounds like a right nutter I promise I won't stalk u lol

You don't need to, RK is doing a good job of that lol ;) xxx

I'll delete that post in a mo, just wanted to explain why I call myself zest and not by my name xxx

harassed_mother said:
Right ladies of the night I am.off to bed day 35 all done and dusted and still 100% on it
My mum said to my sister tonight when she seen me earlier u can tell she losing weight u can see her face lol my fat must have eaten my face hee hee she meant my cheekbones lol
Have a good night all and speak to you all tomorrow good luck to those with wi tomorrow too xxxx

Do you have any pics???
Bet you look much different already x

Well good night CBFF xxx

harassed_mother said:

Good night lovely x you're doing great x see you timorrow xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Good night lovely x you're doing great x see you timorrow xxx

I'm feeling left out!
All RK gives me is abuse! Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Lol!!! Yeah we know you're really lynne don't we ;) x

Can you delete this my lil riddell ;)

Lots of love Lynn xxx ;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Can you delete this my lil riddell ;) xxx

Done my dear but you need to do this one :) lots of love and fluffy hugs..... That better??? Lol x

Back