A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
I know it's just that I still have over 7 stone to lose ad I'm made up I have almost lost 2 stone I know there is a lot more to go

I understand that. Just want to get it done as quickly as possible ;) you're gonna get there hunni one day well look back and not believe how quickly it's gone. Then well laugh about it at our Xmas party :) x

They are there to make a living. It's their job, but its your choice.
Do what you want to do, if you feel safer with 4 shakes stick with that. If you want to have 3, give it a go. The main thing is that you stay with it, but don't be talked into changing if you don't want to.
RK has had lots of ss+ days with food,and she is loosing good amounts and she is getting near goal so her losses would be less than yours will be xxx
You have to make a choice that suits you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks again girls dunno what I would do without this forum and without u fabulous ladies I wud have well caved in by day 5 u r what keeps me strong and able to carry on xxx my cyber BFF's :)

Zest for Life said:
They are there to make a living. It's their job, but its your choice.
Do what you want to do, if you feel safer with 4 shakes stick with that. If you want to have 3, give it a go. The main thing is that you stay with it, but don't be talked into changing if you don't want to.
RK has had lots of ss+ days with food,and she is loosing good amounts and she is getting near goal so her losses would be less than yours will be xxx
You have to make a choice that suits you xxx

Very true :) and I've developed a tea habit and even have skimmed milk ;) plus coke zero every now and again. Gosh I'm naughty lol x

harassed_mother said:
Thanks again girls dunno what I would do without this forum and without u fabulous ladies I wud have well caved in by day 5 u r what keeps me strong and able to carry on xxx my cyber BFF's :)

Feelings mutual xxx

CBFF ;) xxxxx
I can't wait till we all get to goal, you lot are wicked, love the support and fun we have :) xxx

Zest for Life said:
CBFF ;) xxxxx
I can't wait till we all get to goal, you lot are wicked, love the support and fun we have :) xxx

Me too :) x

Rkmriddell said:

What happend to 'what she said' lol xxx

Zest for Life said:
What happend to 'what she said' lol xxx

Didn't want you gettin above your station thinking you always sayin the right thing ;) lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Didn't want you gettin above your station thinking you always sayin the right thing ;) lol x

Lol ;) xxx

Day 34 all complete off to bed now as up @ 5:45 ish for,work good night my CBFF's I shall see less of u all in the morning

Night cxxxx

harassed_mother said:
Day 34 all complete off to bed now as up @ 5:45 ish for,work good night my CBFF's I shall see less of u all in the morning

Night cxxxx

Night hunnie ;) xxx

Cbbff :) xxx

harassed_mother said:

Night cxxxx

Good night lovely :) cya tomorrow sweet dreams xxx

Morning HM, where are you? Your normally the first post I read in the morning, ;) xxx

Sorry girls I was up at 5:30 working from home till 7 then in work.now till 4 so this is my delayed reply
Good morning all day 35 today for me feeling good and still at it how are u lovely ladies ?

Glad you're doing well.... you know we worry when people go quiet haha x all good here - nightmare work day but hey ho!! Looking for some distraction so catching up with everyone on here x

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Hun I know I shouldn't be worried and nearer the time I orob won't be still reckon will have 3/4 more weeks on this yet anyway till Bmi down to 40 and it will end up being cheaper for me shakes wise :)

I know it def gets expensive doesn't it!!! Shakes wise only and the bars are def overrated hehehehe xxxx

Back