A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Day 100 - woohoo I can't believe I have been doing this for 100 days now and 4st lighter here's to the nest 100 days and another 4st lighter then will be almost at target :) and it's Friday roll on 6pm and bring on the weekend

Wow that is amazing you are a star - well done!!!! Here's to your next 100 going as fast!!!

Have a great Friday xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Day 100 - woohoo I can't believe I have been doing this for 100 days now and 4st lighter here's to the nest 100 days and another 4st lighter then will be almost at target :) and it's Friday roll on 6pm and bring on the weekend

Massive Well done hunny for reaching your 100, losing 4 stone AND getting engaged! Phew!!! Soooooo much to celebrate. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy 100 :):):) xxx mwah

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 101 - afternoon ladies xxx hope u r all doing well on this sunny Saturday xxx I have done all me housework shopping and just finished ironing :) now a sit down then out to pet shop with the fella and then a bit of Bronson tonight :)

Day 102 - Good afternoon ladies how bloody gorgeous is this weather done me garden and washed the cars and cleaned them inside now getting roast on for me mum :) xxx hope u all having a lovely day xxx

Day 103 - morning ladies another sunny day and wi for me today expecting a gain or a sts today totm yet again plus my ankles been swollen from.heat retaining water bad :-(
have a happy Monday all XXX

harassed_mother said:
Day 103 - morning ladies another sunny day and wi for me today expecting a gain or a sts today totm yet again plus my ankles been swollen from.heat retaining water bad :-(
have a happy Monday all XXX

Morning, water retention drives me nuts!!! Well good luck even if sts you'll know it's just water and will flush out for next wi, but you never know you still might loose, good luck:) xxx

Zest for Life said:
Morning, water retention drives me nuts!!! Well good luck even if sts you'll know it's just water and will flush out for next wi, but you never know you still might loose, good luck:) xxx

Thanks Hun I hope so :) if not u right it will be gone next week definitely

Well had WI stayed the same which I knew cos I'm retaining water like a balloon, On the plus side she measured me and I have lost a total of 21.5 inches from my waist hips and bust :)

harassed_mother said:
Well had WI stayed the same which I knew cos I'm retaining water like a balloon, On the plus side she measured me and I have lost a total of 21.5 inches from my waist hips and bust :)

Whoop whoop your going to have a huge loss next week after peeing out all that water ;)
21 inches is fab !

Zest for Life said:
Whoop whoop your going to have a huge loss next week after peeing out all that water ;)
21 inches is fab !

Bloody hope so was bit gutted I stayed the same think that's why she measured me lol next week I wann be in 14's or as close to it as I can be x

Hey love just caught up on yr diary and wow we'll done x congrats on yr 100 days and on yr engagement xxxxxx stick at it yr doing fab well done love x

LeaE said:
Hey love just caught up on yr diary and wow we'll done x congrats on yr 100 days and on yr engagement xxxxxx stick at it yr doing fab well done love x

Thanks leae I will :) still got almost 5 stone to lose this diet will not beat me lol :) how r u doing ?

Day 104 - good morning all Tuesday already soon be the weekend :) hope u all have a good day today it's so sunny outside again hope this weather lasts although ain't holding my breath :)

Day 105 - good afternoon all been dead cloudy but hot here glad to be home from work

harassed_mother said:
Day 105 - good afternoon all been dead cloudy but hot here glad to be home from work

Hi
Yes it's cloudy here too. I think we may even have a storm soon (fingers crossed) as the clouds are looking very dark and purpley!!
This is another day 3 for me as I had a slip at the weekend from our time at the caravan and also for 2 days the week before. There was
a leaving meal.. I can give excuses but basically i just wanted eat and was hormonal!!
I'm into ketosis again now and hopefully I'm back on track with a 2 stone loss. I feel much healthier again as I did last week. The Indian meal was ok but the following day I felt like if been kicked in the stomach. Not the healthiest of dinners!!
I now have a major goal to aim for.. Yes it's for January 2014 but I need to be bikini thin by then. We've booked a cruise around the Caribbean for 2 weeks!!! I can't wait I'm so excited. We both need to work really hard to pay for it as its a holiday of a lifetime and therefore I need to be looking my best as it prob won't be happening again at least until the children have left home!! How have you got over the 100 day mark without having a day off?? I admire you!

Back