A New Me once and for all

willow12 said:
Hi
Yes it's cloudy here too. I think we may even have a storm soon (fingers crossed) as the clouds are looking very dark and purpley!!
This is another day 3 for me as I had a slip at the weekend from our time at the caravan and also for 2 days the week before. There was
a leaving meal.. I can give excuses but basically i just wanted eat and was hormonal!!
I'm into ketosis again now and hopefully I'm back on track with a 2 stone loss. I feel much healthier again as I did last week. The Indian meal was ok but the following day I felt like if been kicked in the stomach. Not the healthiest of dinners!!
I now have a major goal to aim for.. Yes it's for January 2014 but I need to be bikini thin by then. We've booked a cruise around the Caribbean for 2 weeks!!! I can't wait I'm so excited. We both need to work really hard to pay for it as its a holiday of a lifetime and therefore I need to be looking my best as it prob won't be happening again at least until the children have left home!! How have you got over the 100 day mark without having a day off?? I admire you!

Hi willow glad to see u back on it the 100 days have been hard but I'm just thinking of my goal to be thin by Xmas I still have almost 5st to lose so almost half way there :)
The cruise sounds fab u will deffo be at goal by jan 2014 I'm sure u can do it xxx

Rkmriddell said:
You're doing great hun x

Thanks bex xxx as are u and I bet u look fabulous now don't u :) do u feel a lot better? Are u still doing Cambridge ? Or are u on maintenance now ?

harassed_mother said:
Thanks bex xxx as are u and I bet u look fabulous now don't u :) do u feel a lot better? Are u still doing Cambridge ? Or are u on maintenance now ?

No I'm working on maintenance now. Well to some degree I still have just over a stone to go but Cambridge stopped working for me again. My losses go down to like 0.5-1 per week and it's just not worth it for losses that small. I've been on ww for about two months now. Weight is pretty stable tbh. Fluctuating around the 10-7 mark.

Its mad I look better but I only see that when I catch my reflection every now and again. I still feel the same as I always was. It's crazy. Although I notice little things like my thighs don't chafe anymore which has been lovely in this weather lol. I think it's gonna take a while to balance out plus I have holiday and v etc, lots social things coming up in next few weeks to challenge me! Im trying more to work on changing my behaviours and choices though. That's more important than the numbers (whilst they're not climbing anyway lol) x

Day 106 -good morning all so Glad it's Friday :) hope u all have lovely weekend xxx

Rkmriddell said:
No I'm working on maintenance now. Well to some degree I still have just over a stone to go but Cambridge stopped working for me again. My losses go down to like 0.5-1 per week and it's just not worth it for losses that small. I've been on ww for about two months now. Weight is pretty stable tbh. Fluctuating around the 10-7 mark.

Its mad I look better but I only see that when I catch my reflection every now and again. I still feel the same as I always was. It's crazy. Although I notice little things like my thighs don't chafe anymore which has been lovely in this weather lol. I think it's gonna take a while to balance out plus I have holiday and v etc, lots social things coming up in next few weeks to challenge me! Im trying more to work on changing my behaviours and choices though. That's more important than the numbers (whilst they're not climbing anyway lol) x

Wow u r doing fab bet u look great know what u mean about difference in yourself though I still feel fat even though on my before and after I can see difference I don't feel it that much

Yeah shame the rain clouds are out tho. Was hoping to do some sunbathing.

harassed_mother said:
Day 109 - morning all Monday again where does the weekend go :-(

Indeed :)

Your still going strong good to see :) xxx

Yea but didn't get weighed this week as had to work so just ran to hers got my supplies then back to work

Day 110 - morning ladies how are u all this morning it's crappy outside :-( cant wait till Saturday and the Olympics :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 110 - morning ladies how are u all this morning it's crappy outside :-( cant wait till Saturday and the Olympics :)

Are you going? Or is that when athletics start?
Is your eater retention gone? Should be goid wi next week:) x

I woke up this morning full of beans! Must be the ketosis I suppose. I did a ketostik and its very much near top of the scale! Id better drink more water to flush out. I've woke up so determined and possitive. Weight in at 3pm today so a little excited to see some numbers going down! There are so many strong people on mini's that it really gets you motivated I find. Harrased_mother, your weight loss, what, since April, thats amazing!! x

Zest for Life said:
Are you going? Or is that when athletics start?
Is your eater retention gone? Should be goid wi next week:) x

Yes that's when I go will be watching trampolining and beach volleyball :) can't wait :) yes water retention better hoping for at least 5 next week

ninjaprincess said:
I woke up this morning full of beans! Must be the ketosis I suppose. I did a ketostik and its very much near top of the scale! Id better drink more water to flush out. I've woke up so determined and possitive. Weight in at 3pm today so a little excited to see some numbers going down! There are so many strong people on mini's that it really gets you motivated I find. Harrased_mother, your weight loss, what, since April, thats amazing!! x

Thank u ninja XXX how did u get on at wi ?? Hope it was good loss

harassed_mother said:
Good afternoon all going pics in a bit :) watch ted can't wait

Huh???

Back