A New Me once and for all

How's it going?

Good apart from this crap weather really bad snow :-( hate driving in it how u doing

harassed_mother said:
Good apart from this crap weather really bad snow :-( hate driving in it how u doing

BAd lol but starting ss on Monday so will be joining you c

harassed_mother said:
U started yet zest ? How u getting on if u have ??

Ssshhhhh!!!!!! No didn't even start, this week turned into a social nightmare so next week x

You not updated, so how's it going?

Get weighed this morning but not expecting loss im holding water like I don't know what and been on heavy for last few days this happened last time too :-(

Starting today. Boooo hooo x

Well bombed big time this last week so back on it tomorrow its my birthday tomorrow too :-( but I'm mad at myself for cheating last few days text my CDC told her and told her I'm back on it tomorrow after my appointment with her

:-( here we go again

harassed_mother said:
Well bombed big time this last week so back on it tomorrow its my birthday tomorrow too :-( but I'm mad at myself for cheating last few days text my CDC told her and told her I'm back on it tomorrow after my appointment with her

:-( here we go again

It's never as easy as the first time. The first is the best you just don't know it at the time x
Sns stuff is nice btw I been mixing it with my cd stuff us eating lol

harassed_mother said:
I know :( been out for tea today starting again tomorrow now

It's hard x knowing you done it before is harder somehow. You were doing fab until the week you had to eat x

harassed_mother said:
I know I said that but hve to get used to eating don't I just need to get it out my stupid head and be good

Yep, that's the problem x maybe a diff diet might now suit you instead of cd quick fix. Cos if you not sticking to it it's not quick!

I was thinking that gonna give it one last go I've tried all others and don't stick to them either i need to do this I have no events between now and aug so gonna stick to this100% now I can do this I know I can :)

What happened then? X

I'm still on it get weighed tomorrow worked out I wanna be as close to goal as possible on 17 weeks that's when I'm off next :)
How u doing?

Back