A New Me once and for all

Morning all happy Friday day 10 for me :) still going strong and still 100% :) I'm back in the zone headaches gone now feeling happy happy happy

Whoop well done hun x

Wahoo it's the weekend and day 11 for me three more days till WI number 2 it flys by on this diet hope u r all well

Day 12 - today I have been tempted but partly my own fault i have been making choc fudge cake and vanilla cupcakes with my son they smelt delicious I made them and let him lick the bowl I just keep,thinking I can eat them again in the future as a treat and they ain't going anywhere
Hope u have all had a fab weekend ??

Good morning all well morning anyway it is Monday :-( hope u r all well day 13 for me and still going strong hate going to work why can't I win the lottery ??? Bloody rubbish it is well hope u all have a fab day I'm off to work :)

Day 14 - good morning ladies I'm enjoying my day on leave , but getting ready to go for my WI today :-( Wish me luck :) hope u all still on it like a car bonnet :)

harassed_mother said:
Well 2nd WI and lost another 7lb :) so happy

Well done Hun, so that's, 19lb?

It's good your focused again, do you feel any diffetZnt? X

Different

harassed_mother said:
Not really still feel fat think will feel better when I'm below what I got to last time which was 14.7

I got no stats, what are you now?
Well won't be long. C

harassed_mother said:
I restarted at 17.2 and I'm 15.12 now

Oh you already lost some and started before posting on here? X

Or is that 19lbs my math is bad lol

I'm cracking on with loads housework. Boring!!!
But healthier than eating lol

Back