A New Me once and for all

Day 42 - Morning all its half way thru the week :) glad my training is finished but now gotta catch up on last 2 days of work :-( on well least it will keep me busy hate going to work when it's gorgeous outside doesn't feel right

Hope u all have a lovely day xxxx good luck for anyone with WI today xx

harassed_mother said:
Day 42 - Morning all its half way thru the week :) glad my training is finished but now gotta catch up on last 2 days of work :-( on well least it will keep me busy hate going to work when it's gorgeous outside doesn't feel right

Hope u all have a lovely day xxxx good luck for anyone with WI today xx

Day 42 wow!! How awesome is that!! Hope that work
Has been relatively quiet in your absence so to don't end up too swamped. I hate working when it's sunny too. Makes me wan to chill with a book and a glass of wine in the garden!! X

Rkmriddell said:
Day 42 wow!! How awesome is that!! Hope that work
Has been relatively quiet in your absence so to don't end up too swamped. I hate working when it's sunny too. Makes me wan to chill with a book and a glass of wine in the garden!! X

It's quite cloudy here at the min so won't mind the drive into work now lol x If I cud see my laptop screen outside I would work from home too lol :)

harassed_mother said:
It's quite cloudy here at the min so won't mind the drive into work now lol x If I cud see my laptop screen outside I would work from home too lol :)

Lol do you get the choice then? Used to know a girl who worked for bt and got the choice. X

Rkmriddell said:
Lol do you get the choice then? Used to know a girl who worked for bt and got the choice. X

Not really I do have a laptop but I go into work wish I was a homeworker but then wud miss the company of the girls too much

Well day 42 done and first day on SS :) apart from my gammy hand thanks to the trapped nerve in my neck I feel pretty good :)
Hope u all have a lovely night and sweet dreams but not thinking about sweets lol
Good luck too all that have WI tomorrow xxxx good night my ever so lovely slimming CBFF's :) xxx

harassed_mother said:
Well day 42 done and first day on SS :) apart from my gammy hand thanks to the trapped nerve in my neck I feel pretty good :)
Hope u all have a lovely night and sweet dreams but not thinking about sweets lol
Good luck too all that have WI tomorrow xxxx good night my ever so lovely slimming CBFF's :) xxx

Another day another big tick. Well done xxx

Day 43 - good morning all xx another lovely day plus its almost the weekend :)
Don't be working too hard will yeh :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 43 - good morning all xx another lovely day plus its almost the weekend :)
Don't be working too hard will yeh :)

My turn for training. Employment law and health and safety seminar. Yawn!!

Morning :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
My turn for training. Employment law and health and safety seminar. Yawn!!

Morning :) xxx

Oooh on a Thursday too how rude lol well enjoy wont u :)

I have just ordered the 30 day shred and 2 of her others too off play £17 a bargain if u ask me :)

harassed_mother said:
I have just ordered the 30 day shred and 2 of her others too off play £17 a bargain if u ask me :)

Morning :)

Funny I done shred... Was great apart from omg, my tummy, wait till you get it, I think I need support pants to do it as my fat tummy bouncing up and down so much thought I might damage it lol xxx
But it's good ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Morning :)

Funny I done shred... Was great apart from omg, my tummy, wait till you get it, I think I need support pants to do it as my fat tummy bouncing up and down so much thought I might damage it lol xxx
But it's good ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PMSL. I got this. Just made me more determined. Belly and boobs bangin lol x

hi well done on your weight loss! i was thinking about trying this diet to slim down fast for summer!i was wondering where u get the shakes from and how does it work..do u still get to eat lol thanks xx

beckyboo87 said:
hi well done on your weight loss! i was thinking about trying this diet to slim down fast for summer!i was wondering where u get the shakes from and how does it work..do u still get to eat lol thanks xx

I get mine from my CDC she is a counsellor depending on what step u start on u cud eat I personally haven't ate anything for 43 days now since I started :) good luck if u join x

I'm finally home from work and having my soup not had anything since 7;45 this morning :)

Well done for lasting the whole day!!

Day 43 - all done am off to bed now to rest my head :) done crying watching glee and house I'm such a girl lol good night to all u lovely people xxx happy shrinking xxx speak tomorrow

harassed_mother said:
Day 41 done and another 4lb loss taking me to 28lbw in total I'm made up ss starts tomorrow so off to bed as up early xx night all

Hurrah :)

Back