A New Me once and for all

Day 55 over and done with Good night ladies xxx off to bed as the dreaded workplace calls again tomorrow :-(

Day 56 - good morning all :) anyone else wish we cud have that weekend all over again:-( oh well least it's only a short week though u have to do a full weeks work in those 3 days So shud make the day go quicker lol :)
Gonna take my bars into work today wonder what nosey knickers will say today will try and hie the wrapper from her lol
Speak to u all prob tonight after work have fun and for those not back in work today u jammy ******* :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 56 - good morning all :) anyone else wish we cud have that weekend all over again:-( oh well least it's only a short week though u have to do a full weeks work in those 3 days So shud make the day go quicker lol :)
Gonna take my bars into work today wonder what nosey knickers will say today will try and hie the wrapper from her lol
Speak to u all prob tonight after work have fun and for those not back in work today u jammy ******* :)

Hope your day goes quickly! I'm still amazed with you 7lb loss - what's your secret lol! Have a good day x

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Em_Butterfly said:
Hope your day goes quickly! I'm still amazed with you 7lb loss - what's your secret lol! Have a good day x

So was I I have no secret just been 100% SS I think it may have been more cos I got weighed in the morning usually I get weighed after work but because I was off she did it last night next Monday will prob go down to 1 or 2lb :)

I'm wondering if I should SS? I'm on SS+ at the mo :)

Em_Butterfly said:
I'm wondering if I should SS? I'm on SS+ at the mo :)

I haven't done SS+ yet I started on red 1 which was 4 shakes and 1 pint of red milk a day cos my Bmi was so high and 2 weeks ago dropped to SS I wanna stay on this till week 12 then u have to have SS+ for a week then and then I can go back to SS

Day 56 all done had Choc mint bear today and it was lovely feel better having the bars rather than soups
Goodnight all sweet dreams xx

Day 57 - good morning all hope u all slept well, it's almost Friday again thank goodness, least I got a lot of work today due to it being a short week this week to keep me busy :)
Feeling good today and my gammy hand is better just slight tingles now in it :)
Hope u have a good day in work/home where ever u are :)

Day 57 done - still 100% and told others in work today as they saw my bar so couldn't not the nosey one gave me proper daggers lol

Guess what else we have a trashy thurs talk each week I got in @ 9 and the topic of conversation was fifty shades of grey so told them all about u lot and the books and what they supposed to be like and my mate has gone the Asda Tonight and bought us all the first Copy so we can read it lol my other mate going the other Asda for the other 2 for us all as they had sold out in first one lol

I had choc mint bar today and it was lush enjoying the bars more than the soup feel better his week on it now.

Good night to u all and speak again tomorrow :)

harassed_mother said:
Day 57 done - still 100% and told others in work today as they saw my bar so couldn't not the nosey one gave me proper daggers lol

Guess what else we have a trashy thurs talk each week I got in @ 9 and the topic of conversation was fifty shades of grey so told them all about u lot and the books and what they supposed to be like and my mate has gone the Asda Tonight and bought us all the first Copy so we can read it lol my other mate going the other Asda for the other 2 for us all as they had sold out in first one lol

I had choc mint bar today and it was lush enjoying the bars more than the soup feel better his week on it now.

The bars are good! Think I'm going to get Fifty Shades of Grey today - everyone is saying how good it is! X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

Day 58 - good morning all hope u r all feeling fresh and ready to face another cd day xxx
Can't wait to finish work atn4pm today even though it has been short week it still seems so long
Excited for the euros to start tonight too I'm a bit f a football fan strange i know lol but I love it although I don't think England will get anywhere too many egos in the team and not enough players that care about our country.

Good luck to anyone with WI today hope u all smash it cx

harassed_mother said:
Day 58 - good morning all hope u r all feeling fresh and ready to face another cd day xxx
Can't wait to finish work atn4pm today even though it has been short week it still seems so long
Excited for the euros to start tonight too I'm a bit f a football fan strange i know lol but I love it although I don't think England will get anywhere too many egos in the team and not enough players that care about our country.

Good luck to anyone with WI today hope u all smash it cx

Euros yuk, means hubby be wanting it on!
Morning btw :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Euros yuk, means hubby be wanting it on!
Morning btw :) xxx

Lol morning I love it then we got the Olympics all,them men in tight Lycra :)

harassed_mother said:
Lol morning I love it then we got the Olympics all,them men in tight Lycra :)

You should of married my husband! Do you like golf and the news too?!

Zest for Life said:
You should of married my husband! Do you like golf and the news too?!

Eeeeeew no not golf do not see the point of that it's so boring
I watch the news only a little bit cos don't like reading all that destruction

harassed_mother said:
Eeeeeew no not golf do not see the point of that it's so boring
I watch the news only a little bit cos don't like reading all that destruction

I just ignore it, life's much happier now x

harassed_mother said:

Well that book will keep you distracted over the weekend - between that and the footy it will fly by!!!

notlongnow said:
Well that book will keep you distracted over the weekend - between that and the footy it will fly by!!!

Flick the bean x lol

Back