A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Good morning Hun xxxx how are u today I'm good and will be 150% this week I'm not spending £40 + a week to not do it right :) x

Morning chick I think that is how we need to feel your sooooo right. What is the point spending that amount not to do it. Just remember you can have anything if you want we are just choosing not to. Also let's think about this logically - it will e there in 3 months time not like in 3 months food is taken away and we will never eat again and what is three months out of our lives - NOTHING!!! Xxxxxxx

therealbbe said:
Morning chick I think that is how we need to feel your sooooo right. What is the point spending that amount not to do it. Just remember you can have anything if you want we are just choosing not to. Also let's think about this logically - it will e there in 3 months time not like in 3 months food is taken away and we will never eat again and what is three months out of our lives - NOTHING!!! Xxxxxxx

Exactly onwards and downwards that's what I say

harassed_mother said:
Exactly onwards and downwards that's what I say

Yup most def!!!! I excited for Friday think its just coz I want to see 14 somethibg pmsl god I pray I get it!!! Xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Hi Sharon yes I'm good just busy in work how's u ready for tomorrow to see them 14's :)

Oh my God I bloody hope so love I really do how was work chick xxxx

therealbbe said:
Awwwww that is terrible when ya feel like that :( but burning lots of calories hehehehe x

Very true glad to be back but girl off my team gone off sick so have to do her work as well as my own lol

harassed_mother said:
Good morning all happy Friday xxxxx

Good morning gorgeous happy Friday lovely hope ya have a lovely day and try not to work toooooo hard although like ya said when people go sick you have to cover :( xxxxx

Well I think I'm almost back in ketosis have been 100% and feel better for it to be honest and glad to be at work so I'm not cheating :)
My next goal is to have reached 6st loss by end of October when I'm off again I really really wann do it

harassed_mother said:
Well I think I'm almost back in ketosis have been 100% and feel better for it to be honest and glad to be at work so I'm not cheating :)
My next goal is to have reached 6st loss by end of October when I'm off again I really really wann do it

You will do it chick!!!! I just know it :) whoohoooo HELLO ketosis hahahahaha xxxxxx

Evening all hop u r all well xxxx thought I wud put my photos on my diary too of journey so far

Attachments

• image-3815472853.jpg
    image-3815472853.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 56
harassed_mother said:
Evening all hop u r all well xxxx thought I wud put my photos on my diary too of journey so far

Evening lovely still can't believe when I see these pics how much you have change bloody amazing!!!!! Xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Evening lovely still can't believe when I see these pics how much you have change bloody amazing!!!!! Xxxxx

Thanks Hun xxx morning did u take before pics too can't wait to see them when u put em on xxx happy Sunday xxx

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Hun xxx morning did u take before pics too can't wait to see them when u put em on xxx happy Sunday xxx

Yeah I have before for not putting up for a while lol. Happy Sunday chick fonna have little snooze before work tonight :( xxxxxxx

Morning all xx fella on earlies so guess who gets woken up too :-( I'm so tired :-(
Hope u all have a good week and gl to all with wi today x mine is tomorrow I'm fully back on ss now with no cheating I will get to target by Xmas if not sooner x

harassed_mother said:
Morning all xx fella on earlies so guess who gets woken up too :-( I'm so tired :-(
Hope u all have a good week and gl to all with wi today x mine is tomorrow I'm fully back on ss now with no cheating I will get to target by Xmas if not sooner x

Morning lovely I laying in bed chilling watching xfactor as I did night last nightt and was naughty only had bar and forgot to take packs so I came straight home this morning and had soup and another bar. Don't know if I should of had bar but I did will sleep till about 3 then start again and have just my normal packs again. Have a lovely day xxxxxx

Back