A New Me once and for all

Sts is good, means a nice loss next week :)
Your doing fab xxx

Zest for Life said:
Sts is good, means a nice loss next week :)
Your doing fab xxx

Thanks Hun x it's my own stupid fault lol how r u doing ?

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Hun x it's my own stupid fault lol how r u doing ?

Hmmm next question lol

Good afternoon all

Hope u all having lovely afternoon xx I'm soaking back from footy with son feeling full of flu :-(

harassed_mother said:
Good afternoon all

Hope u all having lovely afternoon xx I'm soaking back from footy with son feeling full of flu :-(

Hope you feel better x

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Hun I'm alright mine isn't As bad S man flu lol how u doing ne better ?

Lol I'm doing sh*t

Good morning all how r u all doing ? Hope u r good :) WI again for me these weeks are flying by lately :-( and don't seem to be shifting at min so my butt is deffo in gear now to carry on till Xmas to get that nice dress for the night out

Have a good day all xxx

Morning :) good luck for wi, you've come so far keep at it x you'll get into that lbd cos you deserve it more than anyone :)

Zest for Life said:
Morning :) good luck for wi, you've come so far keep at it x you'll get into that lbd cos you deserve it more than anyone :)

Stays the same again proper miffed :-(

harassed_mother said:
Stays the same again proper miffed :-(

I expect when you ate loads, all the time, some weeks you Sts so it comes off like it goes on the neater you get to goal. You'll do it :) x

Zest for Life said:
I expect when you ate loads, all the time, some weeks you Sts so it comes off like it goes on the neater you get to goal. You'll do it :) x

Thnks Hun x I'm upping my water again not drank much all week cops been feeling bloated but she Said that would affect it as well as I need to drink to water down the minerals in the shakes will see next week I just want my 5st already lol :)

harassed_mother said:
Thnks Hun x I'm upping my water again not drank much all week cops been feeling bloated but she Said that would affect it as well as I need to drink to water down the minerals in the shakes will see next week I just want my 5st already lol :)

Evening all hope u all doing well xxxx

harassed_mother said:
Evening all hope u all doing well xxxx

Well I have truly fell off the wagon this week not stopped eating ***** all week :-( dunno what's wrong with me back on it today

harassed_mother said:
Well I have truly fell off the wagon this week not stopped eating ***** all week :-( dunno what's wrong with me back on it today

No! You got to stop. Your doing so well, how much you lost altogether now? Can't see your stats? On my mob. X

Zest for Life said:
No! You got to stop. Your doing so well, how much you lost altogether now? Can't see your stats? On my mob. X

Was almost five I know I need to but I dunno what's up with me seems stupid but it's like I'm sabotaging myself and I don't know why feel like crap :-(

harassed_mother said:
Was almost five I know I need to but I dunno what's up with me seems stupid but it's like I'm sabotaging myself and I don't know why feel like crap :-(

It's hard. Maybe cos you been on it a long time now. Also having smaller losses as you get closer to goal. Tbh maybe it's time for 810 if you really struggling x
What you been eating?

Last edited:
Zest for Life said:
It's hard. Maybe cos you been on it a long time now. Also having smaller losses as you get closer to goal. Tbh maybe it's time for 810 if you really struggling x
What you been eating?

Anything biscuits chips crisp bread I have been really bad debating whether to not get weighed this week and just be 100% I have a load of shakes left may do 4 a day like when I started dreading getting weighed cos that will put me on more of a downer:-( just feel so fed up with myself I would have been at goal if I hadn't started messing about

Back