A New Me once and for all

harassed_mother said:
Anything biscuits chips crisp bread I have been really bad debating whether to not get weighed this week and just be 100% I have a load of shakes left may do 4 a day like when I started dreading getting weighed cos that will put me on more of a downer:-( just feel so fed up with myself I would have been at goal if I hadn't started messing about

Nothing tastes as good as Slim feels :)

Miss wi and go next week. Try cut out binging. That's not just eating, it's binging on sh*t you got to stop. If you going to eat make it worth eating. You'd be better sitting down to a good meal than snacking on high fat high carb crap. But you know that. 5 st is a massive loss, don't give up now your so close babe! If you can't resist them don't havd them in thd house! X

Zest for Life said:
Miss wi and go next week. Try cut out binging. That's not just eating, it's binging on sh*t you got to stop. If you going to eat make it worth eating. You'd be better sitting down to a good meal than snacking on high fat high carb crap. But you know that. 5 st is a massive loss, don't give up now your so close babe! If you can't resist them don't havd them in thd house! X

Thanks zest I'm not going this week and back to being 100% no cheating so hopefully back to what I was next week got enough shakes to keep me going :)

harassed_mother said:
Thanks zest I'm not going this week and back to being 100% no cheating so hopefully back to what I was next week got enough shakes to keep me going :)

You'll get there. You might have a few blips Ali g the way but just don't let them last too long.
Goid luck... I'll be lurking !

Zest for Life said:
You'll get there. You might have a few blips Ali g the way but just don't let them last too long.
Goid luck... I'll be lurking !

Thanks zest x means a lot don't b a stranger xx

harassed_mother said:
Thanks zest x means a lot don't b a stranger xx

Haha was suppossed to say .... Along the way
Not.... Ali g the way

harassed_mother said:
I knew what it meant lol

Hi all what a week it's been so far cant believe how quick it's gone :) feels like it was only Monday yesterday :-( hope u all being good still

Hi this week has flown past!!!

Zest for Life said:
Hi this week has flown past!!!

I know can't believe it's Friday again already feels like the week has just started :-( hope u r doing good zesty x

Where you gone? Hope your still on track!!!

Zest for Life said:
Where you gone? Hope your still on track!!!

Hi zest yes I'm here been weighed today stayed the same :-( gutted int the word -(

Not like you to miss posting!
Hope you still on track and not being too naughty! X

Zest for Life said:
Not like you to miss posting!
Hope you still on track and not being too naughty! X

Hi Hun not been too bad but not been 100% still need to start all over I think

harassed_mother said:
Hi Hun not been too bad but not been 100% still need to start all over I think

Well don't give up, if you really struggling try Sts, you've done amazing well. Compared to what you did weigh to now you are in a such better place also healthier. Just don't let it go up or it's a slippery slope. If you eat or binge or have crap day, don't just stay away from minis, when people disapere off the site they seem to gain all their weight back. Don't go there!
Concentrate on Sts then loose more when your heads in right place as long as you not gaining you'll be ok for now x :)

Zest for Life said:
Well don't give up, if you really struggling try Sts, you've done amazing well. Compared to what you did weigh to now you are in a such better place also healthier. Just don't let it go up or it's a slippery slope. If you eat or binge or have crap day, don't just stay away from minis, when people disapere off the site they seem to gain all their weight back. Don't go there!
Concentrate on Sts then loose more when your heads in right place as long as you not gaining you'll be ok for now x :)

Thanks Hun I seen an ad for Cambridge today in paper ripped it out of mag and stuck it on my fridge I wanna get into a nice dress for Xmas :)

Well another weigh day looms and I feel sick why on why have I been pissin around for last 10 weeks I could have been at target, I have the Cambridge ad on my fridge now and I'm off after Friday for a week I am back on this diet now today is final restart day for me and I will get there all my stupid cheating is done its time to grow a pair and carry on with this diet so 100% here I come :) I will be thin for Xmas :)

harassed_mother said:
Well another weigh day looms and I feel sick why on why have I been pissin around for last 10 weeks I could have been at target, I have the Cambridge ad on my fridge now and I'm off after Friday for a week I am back on this diet now today is final restart day for me and I will get there all my stupid cheating is done its time to grow a pair and carry on with this diet so 100% here I come :) I will be thin for Xmas :)

Well got weighed today put 1lb on had a good chat with my counsellor and I'm starting from scratch and will be 100% from now on :) so here is To Xmas and my little black dress

Well so far so good this week I am back on track with no cheating even though my OH suggested a maccies last few weeks I would have said yes but I have said no. I have been looking at dresses on the Internet for inspiration to stick to it and there are some gorgeous dresses on there I will be thin for Xmas :)
Hope everyone is doing ok too gone far to quiet on this forum lately :-( xxxxx

Well done babe x keep it up x

Back