A new me....one day!

Day 3 - What a difference a day makes. They should write a song with those words in it lol
Today I feel brilliant :) God knows what's happened but my mind is clear, I don't feel hungry and I am unbelievably positive. I bought some ketostix, tested this morning and not in ketosis, tested tonight and am! I know that will be the reason I don't feel hungry, maybe it's also made me cheery.
It's going to be a tough weekend as I am away on Friday and Saturday. Luckily I am armed with my trusty shake beaker and will use that. The fact that I'll be around friends that I usually drink copious amounts of alcohol with is a little worrying but my positive mind should get me through it. Hope this attitude continues.

Pam.

well done Pam, you seem really positive and that is so good, its my positivity (is there such a word!!) that keeps me going too.
I hpe the next couple of days will make you stronger and stronger, all the best, look forward to your posts
Vx

Hi again everyone.

I've been away for the weekend and only just got back.
I have no idea how I did it but YES I managed to stick to my SS all weekend :) If you knew me you would know what I usual get up to on events like this one. I usually eat, drink, eat, drink etc etc lol It was fairly tough as I decided that I would sit with my friends in the restaurant while they had their meals. God the food looked great, but, funnily enough I wasn't even tempted to pinch a chip. My friends are great, a few of them couldn't quite understand that I didn't eat any food at all and only had shakes, but they understood when I explained CD to them. I'm so pleased I managed it as I knew it would be hard the first weekend.

It's my weigh in tomorrow night and I'm kinda nervous. I don't actually know my weight, as I'm so annoyed with myself, but I do want to know my weight loss. In a months time, when I ask to be told my starting weight, I'll feel better about myself as hopefully I'll have lost a bit.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Pam.

Well done for sticking to ss throughout the weekend!! I'm sure you'll have a great loss tomorrow :)

Hi,

Looking through thread I don't think I welcomed you to the forum - welcome.

You have done really well SSing through your weekend away, you must be really proud of yourself.

Well done:)

Wow Pam! Well done for SSing through the weekend:cool:

Have you measured yourself yet? It's a really good idea to get some 'before' numbers down (even though you've just started...better late than never). Measure everything measurable :)

Tops of thighs, wrists, ankles aswell as the usually chest, waist, hips.

You'll be so pleased you did when you look back.

Day 7 of CD.

OMG I am so surprised. Tonight was my weigh in and for once I was nearly lost for words.

I have managed to lose an incredible 16.75 pounds :D I am so happy. It was way, way more than I ever expected. I know it won't go on like that but what a start!

Before I got weighed Gayle asked how I felt. I have to say I've been feeling great since last Thursday. I don't feel bloated, I seem to move easier, my head is nice and clear and I feel really good. Hope it continues :)

The support on here has been great. When I've felt a bit yukky I've looked through everyones postings and realised that most people have felt as I did at some point.

Roll on next week.

Pam.

Pam - I am sooooo happy for you, hun and already the spring in your step has come back!!! :D

She was most certainly speechless!!! :D

Day 11.

Well I'm still on it. It's been going really well. Not had to many problems this week. Got a bit of indigestion which I think is strange as I hardly eat anything. How do you get that from water ? I'm beginning to get the feeling that I may get a bit "bunged up", if you get my drift lol Will start taking something for that before it gets to bad. My stomach has decided to rumble like hell the last couple of days. Not sure what's going on there but I'm ignoring it. I tried the mix a mouse but am afraid I hated it. It was completely the wrong texture for me and I only managed to get 2 spoonfuls down me, won't be having that again. Just the weekend to get through and then another weigh in on Monday, let's see what happens there :)

Pam.

Oh WOW! what an amazing first weeks loss! :D
Hope its all going weel this week.
Mix a mousse isn't my favourite but its great when made up as jelly! if you like jelly that is!
Recipe is:
1/2 litre water
1 teaspoon CD water favouring
few drops food colouring
and then add 1 and a half scoops of mix a mousse
Blend in the blender then put into a bowl or ramekins and set in fridge for 2-3 hours.....ENJOY!
Have a good week and look forward to seeing how well you do next week.
Kamilla x

Hope you have a brill weight loss this week as well and that you are finding it much easier this week.:)

What a fab first week weight loss! Can't wait to see how you'vve done this week. You are a real inspiration!

Back