A new me!

Day 14
I decided to weigh in 16st 4lb- 1lb lost

Today I ate chicken and some salmon I also had some chocolate,some sweets and a packet of crisps- from tomorrow I need to be stronger and not give in to the need for sugar- if I don't have sugar for 2 weeks straight then I should stop craving it.

Anyway I'm off to bed night x

Day 15
16st 6lb - gained 2lb

I have had a naughty few days but need to get bk on track as I have been doing so well- gunna do the attack faze again 5 days pure protein.

Today I had chicken and bacon for lunch and a burger without the bun and salad for dinner- I also had a milkshake which was soooo good but I'm not gunna be naughty again.

Just at the theatre watching flare path, it's good but I am really tired and keep dozing off.

X

Last edited:
Day 16
16st 7lb (I would really lie to have lost a stone by the end of the week so only 5lb to go)

Bk on the straight and narrow- had ham for breakfast-chicken and cottas cheese for lunch and having steak and king prawns for dinner.

Watch a play tonight called dealers choice an it was really good- I love gambling me- can not wait too go bk to Vegas- don't know when this will be but def feeling a trip in the summer x

Day 17
16st 6lb

Today I had ham for bfast- chicken and steak with sauces for lunch- chicken and gurkin for dinner.

I went and saw Spelling Bee the musical tonight- it was really good and so so funny- also went to good old roadhouse for drinks after and yes I had a cocktail and some shots but how can I say no to free alcohol (I know the bar men) alcohol atm is my demond, I have to either not drink or find out the best thing to drink.

As it's coming up to the end of my course everyone keeps going out an having house party's- I know I don't have to drink hunt want to- I love having copious amounts of fun too much not that u have to drink to have fun but I prefer it xxx

Anyway im off to sleep x

Day 18
16st 5lb

Today I have had an ok day- had tea for bfast as had no time- smoked salmon,low fat cream cheese and prawns for lunch and for dinner went out to this great restaurant in Coventry garden called belgos (I may have mentioned it before) and had garlic king prawns to start and a lovely braised beef stew for main.

I have also had 3 chocolates and a mojito cocktail- still being good though as i am at the theatre watching the musical shoes and have not had any ice-cream.

I am slightly pissed off at the moment as my house mates are arseholes- the landlord rung at half 6 tonight and has decided to come round tomorrow to see the place and it is a mess and they rung me and expected me to not go see my show which I had paid for and come home to clean.

Anyway on my way home now xxx

Day 19
16st 5lb

Over slept so had tea for bfast- went to waggamams for lunch and had a chicken ramen with no noodles and for dinner u had cooked salmon with prawns an roasted veg- I also made two spicy chicken breasts as I had a party last night and knew if I was drinking I would be hungry later- I just drank gin with lemon and diet tonic.

Had a good night- some people drank to much and did stupid things which annoyed me but I'm fine today.

Today day 20
16st 5lb

Bacon,eggs,tomato,mushroom and a tea for breakfast. Chicken for lunch and having scallops and steak for dinner an maybe a vanilla yogurt.

The weather today was so nice and it was nice being home for a change and to drive my car (I miss my car- it can be a lil stress being home and I am not looking forward to moving bk end of April but in the end u only have ur family)

Xxx

Day 21
16st 4lb

For bfast had bacon and egg, lunch salmon and crab and for dinner a t-bone steak with veg mmmm so good.
I was naughty and last night I also had 4 bits of chocolate and 2 sweets.

I had a really nice weekend at home seeing my family and nephew who is sooo cute.

Day 22
16st 1lb- sooo happy I have lost another 6lb so I have now lost 15lb whoop whoop.

Today I had oat bran porridge for bfast and ham, lunch had chicken and dinner had king prawns and salmon salad- had a really nice day ppl at college are really starting to notice my weight loss which is good as it's not easy to notice in yourself apart from what's on the scales.

Also on the weekend to cheer myself on I went shopping and got an amazing dress in the sale and it is so hot! Can not wait to wear it.

Xx lucinda

Last edited:
Day 23

For bfast had ham and porridge, lung chicken and some sausage and dinner calamari and steak with spinach and green beens.

Have had a good day and even better night- it's my fronds 24th and went to this lovely steak place called sophie is Covent garden.

Day 24

No bfast, chicken and yogurt for lunch and went to the Indian across the road for dinner for my friends 21st had a really nice dinner had chicken tandoori and sag aloo with no potato and had some chocolate.

Have had a bit of a ruff day today, been a bit emotional. x

Day 25
(the following was written on Friday night)

I am drunk at the moment so so this may not make any sense!

Today I had Ham for bfast prawns and salmon for lunch and a bit if chicken for dinner.

I need to get back on track over the weekend- I have not lost anything this week compared to my first two weeks- I dont think eating chocolate ate drinking had helped!

I have two party's this weekend one of which I am at at the moment- I am just having a sit down.

I am slightly down at the mo- mostlikly coz I am drunk (I'm gunna get through this is playing at the moment)

I have lost a stone and i feel great and i am confident but the world is so into looks - at the moment I have no idea how I have been with lots of men when no one has even looked at me tonight- I just need some fun arhhhhhhh what if, y is it always the pretty ones the slim ones y??

I have so much to offer but u won't glacé my way unless look like her. Ok now I know I'm drunk!

(when I got in I had the drunk munchies and ate toast and cheese)

X

Day 26

Had pineapple for bfast and a pizza and chicken for lunch.

Went to my friends 21st and got so unbelievably drunk and had an amazing night- I proved to myself I still have it and that Friday night I was just being silly.

Day 27

I have had such a naughty weekend- I fell of the wagon and the got run over by a few cars before trying to get up but tripping and ending up in the gutter haha

Today I had a bloody Macdonalds bfast and pasta with salad and garlic bread for lunch! It was all soooo soooo soooo good.

I getting back on the Dukan tomorrow- doing a week of pure protein I have done so well so I won't let a bump in the road ruin everything.

x

Day 28 (yesterday)

Had ham and a boiled egg for bfast- chicken for lunch and went out for dinner- had salmon to start and steak.

I also went to see Betty blue eyes at the theatre which was good research for the play we are devising but the musical it's self was bad- bad acting, bad singing bad script.

X

Day 29 (tuesday)

Had ham for bfast- chicken and ham for lunch and waggamams chicken ramen soup without noodles.

Day 30 (Wednesday)

No bfast- chicken for lunch and chicken for dinner.

Xx

Lucinda, I admire you for kicking those carbs! No way I could live on ham and chicken, I feel empty without a bit of stodge!

I would like to do more Atkins/Dukan type stuff but I do not llike meat or eggs and eating fish/prawns each night would leave me bankrupt! Don't you have any dairy, nuts, seeds etc? Your diet sounds really strict but good luck if you can stick to it.

Pomooky XXX

Day 31
16st 1lb- my weight is being stubborn atm and won't shift (my love affair with lindt lindor chocolates probable is not helping)

I had the day off from college today and have not done anything which is not great- just watched surviver on megevideos (I'm obsessed with surviver not good)

For bfast today I had smoked salmon a lil bit of cream cheese and a tea- lunch I had chicken and dinner I treated myself to smoked bacon with scallops,squid and king prawns I also had a low fat yogurt!
(as my friend pointed out poor students can not afford this and I really can't but if I eat anymore chicken i may turn into a chicken haha)

Atm I am watching a huge fight outside my window gotta love some live drama where 3 police cars and an ambulance show up- Arh I am gunna miss this once I move bk home which atm I am dreading!

Arhwell I need to sleep so night x

Last edited:
Pomooky

It is a very expensive diet but first one that has worked for me so it is worth every penny!
As for cutting out carbs I thought I would miss them as I am such a bread girl but have not craved carbs at all and I was worried about being hungry but that's the great thing about Dukan if u are hungry you can eat protean there is no limit.

The only big craving I have had is chocolate and fruit!

As for dairy you are aloud low fat dairy products but not alot and your not aloud any nuts or seeds.

Thanx for the support x

Day 32(Friday)

Had a boiled egg and ham for bfast- chicken for lunch and steak with veg for dinner

Day 33

Ham and boiled egg for lunch no bfast and gbk burger for lunch no bun- went to a 1940's blitz party which was so much fun- had 2 live bands and the place was decked out with 1940's stuff so kl.

I had 5 double gins with lemonade and 2 ham and cheese sandwiches with pickle which was sooo worth every bite, the bread as my friend said tasted like clouds hahaha x

Day 34

Been having a lazy day- had bacon,egg,beans and toast for bfast and went to a restaurant and had roast for lunch- was huge so took what I could not eat home so gunna have a roast for dinner.

Have had a stressful day so gunna go get cookies or cake can not decide x

Back