A new mum trying to get healthy!

B-hard boiled egg and tom 100

s apricots 125

L rivta and cottage cheese 222 and french fries crisp 89

s-yog107

T- quorn, brown rice and mixed veggies and mustard 470
Peach,apple, blueberries and grapes with 2 spoonfuls of Elmer single cream yummy 220

Drinks
Hot water with a squeeze of lemon 10
coffee with skimmed milk 35

Last edited:
We are trying to get him into a bedtime rotine the rest of the day is finley lead!Haha!! He has a hour+ morning sleep 2 hours after he has got up, but the rest is just as and when as we are always out and about.

Finley screamed :( he has been unsettled this afternoon, but no temp ( so far) and no horrible red marks around where they did the jab-which happened with his second, so fingers crossed. how was Hollie with hers?

My mum was here for a bit this afternoon, but that was when Finley was unsettled I did try to have a sleep, but he was just to upset.

Trying to eat lots of fruit and veggies, I am hoping it might boast my immune system, i am always picking up bugs!

Think i have had my 5 a day today happy with that :)

xxx

Hollie had no problems with the first, but her 2nd lot she was really unwell afterwards she just getting bk to normal now. Im glad Finley didnt get temp or anything :) Hollie's in charge of her routine too, I let her sleep when she needs to and feed her when she's hungry, she has a few naps in day and goes sleep in evening and usually wakes up b4 we off to bed for feeding which works well so at least I can get few hrs sleep b4 she needs feeding again.

I been trying to eat more fruit and veg, hoping it make me feel healthier and its better for bf, im sure having 5 day will help ur immune system x

Aw-well done Hollie for waking before you head to bed, Bless her-finley was waking at 12, 2 then 4am, BUT last night he woke @2am, muttered @5.20 and slept till 6.30 :) Yay! prob a fluke, but at least i feel more human today! getting Finley weiged today :) he was 12lbs.9oz 2 weeks ago.

B-egg, oatcake and tom

Drinks
lemon in hot water
Green tea

Last edited:
Back