A new mum trying to get healthy!

Me to ;) sure I over clean things i love are laminate flooring though so much easier to clean!

Breakfast
Eggs and tom 150
Tropicana OJ 92

Lunch
French fries 84 (haven't had them for ages ;))
butternut squash soup 103
Rivta x3 111
salad 40

Snack
Massive banana 170??

Tea
cottage pie 200
ww yog 57

Milk in tea/coffee 70 cals

Total 1077

Last edited:
Cas3 said:
Well done on your calories, wine sounds nice its been ages since ive had a drink! i've turnt into right clean freak since pg its driving me crazy! normally im bit lazy with housework! xx

I'm the same haha can't help myself!

I don't drink much but like a cold white after work in Fridays when I finish really late. Hah hah you should come to my house and clean, when Alex was first born I used to clean loads but somewhere along the road I stopped caring... Now only the bare minimum gets done daily, with a couple of extras when I feel I've gott the energy/time. Must make it my priority while I'm off. Hope you have a good day today hun :)

Ha I will come and clean at your house :)

I didn't eat all of my cals yesterday had a bit of an upset with family I got a message that really upset me (And hubby he is livis!) , i don't really want to write about it on a public form. But wish people, especially those without children didn't comment on your own parents skills, especially when they don't have the facts they just make assumptions! Grrrrr!! What is it? You can choose our friends but not your family! How true!

Aw Hun hope you're okay. People can be so nosey when children are involved. They should know to keep their comments to themselves! I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job with your LO so just ignore them. Have a good day dieting and don't let them get you down. :)

Neelyo I cant LIKE your comment for some reason, but thank you so much hun xxxxxx

EDIT-can ike again now!

Last edited:
Breakfast
Grapes 150

Lunch
Soup 103
bagel 225

Snack
Curlywurly ;0 115

Tea
salmon 150 and chicken 200??
Rice with mixed veggies 129
Salad 15???
ww yog 48

total: 1205

Drinks Green tea
Hot water and lemon
Tea and coffee 70 cals

Last edited:
Hope you're okay! My sister (who has no children) constantly feels the need to comment on the way I parent and it really winds me up! She has no idea lol, just ignore them! x

Thanks Girls xxxx Its all to do with hubbies family so must admit am stepping back as i just cant deal with it, just makes me cry and i already question my parenting skills, I am guessing everyone prob dose but maybe the PND doesn't help.

Our little bear is currently curled up on daddy asleep :)

Found curlywhryls in Iceland 5 for £1 :) I had it with a cuppa this afternoon and really enjoyed that amount normally i would go back for more, but the other are in the fridge ( figure the cooler they are the longer they take to eat!)

I do that with curly wurlys too. I find chocolate to be much more of a treat when I'm dieting. I think you really appreciate it more cos you're more conscious of everything you eat, so you're not just picking up a family sized bar of galaxy and eating it all -.- you're enjoying every bite of your Freddo knowing you've 'spent' 95 cals on it so you're gunna bloody enjoy it!

jules1981 said:
Thanks Girls xxxx Its all to do with hubbies family so must admit am stepping back as i just cant deal with it, just makes me cry and i already question my parenting skills, I am guessing everyone prob dose but maybe the PND doesn't help.

Our little bear is currently curled up on daddy asleep :)

Found curlywhryls in Iceland 5 for £1 :) I had it with a cuppa this afternoon and really enjoyed that amount normally i would go back for more, but the other are in the fridge ( figure the cooler they are the longer they take to eat!)

Aw I call my Teddy little bear haha,
Don't get me started on inlaws haha, weve only just started talking to them again after they tried ruining our wedding lol, I just try for DH sake now x

mrs s My mum started calling Finley, Finley bear and its stuck! We can get away with it now, not sure what he will think of it when he is older :) Sorry Your in laws tried to ruine your wedding that's awful, i really do wonder what makes some people tick!

Neelyo- :) Freddie's are on my shopping list next time didn't want to buy to many to tempt me with :) i like the way you put "spent" that's what its like with cals, we are allowed to all spend x amount each day-well put :)

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

xxx

Breakfast
carrot and apple smoothie-150
massive ban-150

Lunch
3x rivta 111
salsa 33
baked star crisps 94

Snack
Apple 65?? and babybel cheese 42

Drinks
Water
Green tea
coffee and tea 200 mls milk 70 cals

Tea
RM Asda cajan chicken pasta thingy 360
100g sweetworn 72

1/2 brown roll 70??
Baked camembert 85??? trying to weigh 30g of melted cheese on sclaes was fun!
bite of hubbies twix 50 cals???

1353 cals

Last edited:
Breakfast
carrot and apple smoothie-150
massive ban-150

Lunch
3x rivta 111
salsa 33
baked star crisps 94

Drinks
Water

Looks low hope your having something really nice for dinner!

IN-Laws dont get me started....I dont have cildren just have hubbys sons (from an early age but live with mum) Never acted like a mum always tried to be mum like does that make sense...)

Hope you and lo are ok thats the main thing.

Kats
xx

Thanks kat xx

Hubbies is having baked camembert with bread and I want to steel some when he finishes work, as haven't had it since wayyyy before I was pregnant, no idea how to work cals.

Last edited:
Am going out with a friend tomorrow and her little boy :) we are going to a car boot in the morning and then walking into town from hers (30 mins there) so we were going to have lunch in town, not sure where to go, i think subway low cal might have to see if I can look online. Not sure where else, need somewhere cheap and cheerful was thinking if not boots meal deal but need nice weather really!

xxx

Subway is good, its 290 for a mini fillet burger from KFC too, that's what I'll be getting next Tuesday when we're on our little road trip upto Newcastle haha better than McDonald's x

Oh thanks Mrs s

16.9 this morning yay :)

xxx

Back