a new start 2moro

wobblybits

hi girls i did lipotrim few weeks ago and lost over a stone:) i found it too hard and went on slimfast but i've been eating everything around me the last week and really need to get back on track:) so starting back on lipotrim in the morning wish me luck:)

Good luck, have you weighed in? What's the damage?

Welcome back. Your soon be losing pounds and pounds - I mean lbs not fivers :D

Welcome back Wobbly :)

Welcome back Wobbly.. Good luck hun x x

w.b. best of luck to you

hey babe,,, welcome back,, get back on board you know you can do it....chin up ..:) xx

Hi hun!!! Welcome back :) Don't worry you'll soon be back on track!! xx

hi girls thanks:) thanks su:) i now weigh 10 5 so have a stone and 5 to lose, i never started the other day just can't get into it, i'm definatly starting 2moro:) retail chick your doing great hun you still on maintenance?

Are you definitely starting today hun? x x

hi girls thanks:) thanks su:) i now weigh 10 5 so have a stone and 5 to lose, i never started the other day just can't get into it, i'm definatly starting 2moro:) retail chick your doing great hun you still on maintenance?

Thanks babe, yep still maintaining!! Have been doing Weight watchers for a week now and lost 2lbs this week with it. I have a food diary on the maintenace section on this it's great to keep me on track so I dont go a bit mental!!!

Did you start yesterday?? Even give yourself 2/3weeks on tfr and refeed for Christmas and maintain until you get to goal?? That's what I'm trying to do!

Back