• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a new start 2moro

Best of luck Hun and we are all here to support you every step of the way. You will be flying along in no time and all the lovely people on here will help you through the hard times. The hardest bit is making the decision to start so well done for that x x

Good luck, have you weighed in? What's the damage?

Welcome back. Your soon be losing pounds and pounds - I mean lbs not fivers :D

Welcome back Wobbly :)

Welcome back Wobbly.. Good luck hun x x

w.b. best of luck to you

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
hey babe,,, welcome back,, get back on board you know you can do it....chin up ..:) xx

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
Hi hun!!! Welcome back :) Don't worry you'll soon be back on track!! xx

wobblybits

wannabe a yummy mummy:)
hi girls thanks:) thanks su:) i now weigh 10 5 so have a stone and 5 to lose, i never started the other day just can't get into it, i'm definatly starting 2moro:) retail chick your doing great hun you still on maintenance?

Are you definitely starting today hun? x x

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
hi girls thanks:) thanks su:) i now weigh 10 5 so have a stone and 5 to lose, i never started the other day just can't get into it, i'm definatly starting 2moro:) retail chick your doing great hun you still on maintenance?
Thanks babe, yep still maintaining!! Have been doing Weight watchers for a week now and lost 2lbs this week with it. I have a food diary on the maintenace section on this it's great to keep me on track so I dont go a bit mental!!!

Did you start yesterday?? Even give yourself 2/3weeks on tfr and refeed for Christmas and maintain until you get to goal?? That's what I'm trying to do!