a new start

nabz13

thanks for all your support restarted the sf today would probably of given up if it wasnt for you guys and your motivation so thanks. weighed in today at 244lbs which is alot never really realised it would be that much really put things into prospective. well started today on a clean slate forgot my past failiures and moved on stuck to the sf plan without cheating (yay) but feeling very hungry trying real hard to ignore those pangs right now but feeling so proud of myself for giving it another go, so thanks again everyone and ill keep you posted on my day tomorow. by the way this talking really does help, makes you think twice about packing it in when everyone else is also in the same boat the support is invaluable. oh well guess ive gone on long enough so bye for now

We all slip up and have blips but as long as you are still determined to lose weight then thats all that matters in the end. Sooo glad you didn't give up. Keep us posted with how you're getting on

BL x

hi feelingfat im doing good really getting into it now, still get the hunger pangs but alot less than before, drinking loads of water helps. Have pretty much stuck to it having the shakes is easy and convenient. looking forward to my first weigh in which is thursday so hoping i have lots some weight have even walked loads and done some other light exercises to start with. how are you doing?

I am doing okay thanks. I don't stick to it as rigid as I use to which is why I mostly stay the same now! As long as I don't put any on I am happy.

Looking forward to hearing regarding your weigh in tomorrow.

Back