a new starter!

missyd

Gold Member
what a great site!, i had my consultation today with the pharmasist and am due to start on the 26th may (i am going away next week so didnt really wanna start til i got back) i want to loose 3 stone and after reading some of your posts will hopefully achieve it!:)

donna

good for you! this forum is the place to come for moral support :) good luck and keep us informed on your progress!

i will there is so much good advice on here, i am quite looking forward to starting:p

well done you've taken the first step, have a good time away and you'll be ready for a fresh start :).look forward to seeing your progress.

Welcome aboard Donna :) Yeah you've come to the right place - loads of freely given info, tips, hints & encouragement given here. Oh and cheeky banter ;)

When you start it will be hard but stick with it. The sooner you start the sooner you reach goal. You'll have 3 stone gone in no time.
Good luck.

thank you, i will keep you updated. i can see from the posts on here people have had some amazing results- well done!

Good luck Donz, look forard to seeing your progress xx

Hello and welcome Donna..good luck hun xx

you all look fantastic, well done!
there is so much good advice and tips on this site, im so glad i found it!
x:D:)

Back