a new starter!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missyd, 15 May 2008.

1. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

what a great site!, i had my consultation today with the pharmasist and am due to start on the 26th may (i am going away next week so didnt really wanna start til i got back) i want to loose 3 stone and after reading some of your posts will hopefully achieve it!:)

2. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

good for you! this forum is the place to come for moral support :) good luck and keep us informed on your progress!
  3. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

i will there is so much good advice on here, i am quite looking forward to starting:p
  4. colawater

colawater Well-Known Member

well done you've taken the first step, have a good time away and you'll be ready for a fresh start :).look forward to seeing your progress.
  5. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Welcome aboard Donna :) Yeah you've come to the right place - loads of freely given info, tips, hints & encouragement given here. Oh and cheeky banter ;)
  6. coconut

coconut Well-Known Member

When you start it will be hard but stick with it. The sooner you start the sooner you reach goal. You'll have 3 stone gone in no time.
    Good luck.
  7. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

thank you, i will keep you updated. i can see from the posts on here people have had some amazing results- well done!
  8. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Good luck Donz, look forard to seeing your progress xx
  9. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Donna..good luck hun xx
  10. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

you all look fantastic, well done!
    there is so much good advice and tips on this site, im so glad i found it!