1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

a new starter!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missyd, 15 May 2008 Social URL.

1. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

what a great site!, i had my consultation today with the pharmasist and am due to start on the 26th may (i am going away next week so didnt really wanna start til i got back) i want to loose 3 stone and after reading some of your posts will hopefully achieve it!:)

donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

good for you! this forum is the place to come for moral support :) good luck and keep us informed on your progress!

4. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

i will there is so much good advice on here, i am quite looking forward to starting:p

5. colawater

colawater Well-Known Member

well done you've taken the first step, have a good time away and you'll be ready for a fresh start :).look forward to seeing your progress.

6. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Welcome aboard Donna :) Yeah you've come to the right place - loads of freely given info, tips, hints & encouragement given here. Oh and cheeky banter ;)

7. coconut

coconut Well-Known Member

When you start it will be hard but stick with it. The sooner you start the sooner you reach goal. You'll have 3 stone gone in no time.
    Good luck.

8. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

thank you, i will keep you updated. i can see from the posts on here people have had some amazing results- well done!

9. fattothin

fattothin Well-Known Member

Good luck Donz, look forard to seeing your progress xx

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome Donna..good luck hun xx

11. missyd

missyd Well-Known Member

you all look fantastic, well done!
    there is so much good advice and tips on this site, im so glad i found it!
    x:D:)