A new weight loss journey

Not too bad sticking too the plan, think I may have lost a lb or two but will have to wait and see. How are you getting on

Can

Cant wait to see how you get on can you believe how quick its going

1st week of refeed and lost 2lbs pleased with that

Not too bad, trying to be good had the parents 50th anniversary at the weekend and put on a few of pounds, but was good since and think I lost some of it. Off to galway saturday so will expect to gain acouple but not too worried cos know I can get it off again. Cant wait till after the bank holiday (ours is the first weekend in august) and then I am back 100% untill I go away in sept. Your doing really well Sharon

Went to pick up my maintenance shakes today and was thinking about not being weighed cos of the anniversary party last weekend but at the last minute thought I better see.how bad it was. Could not.believe I was just over a lb down

Well done al!! Giving me hope for my month off soon! (also got to many social commitments to be 100%) :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Thanks Sharon, wow 52.5lbs well done

Thank you Al. 3st 10.5lbs in 9 weeks im missing week 10 weigh in as I'm going up north to spend time with my parents. I've got 2 weeks supply today as im sticking to lipotrim while on hols. Are you all prepared for tomorrow? I will still be on here if you need a good winge or anything.

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

Lol I say I will be whinging all right

Well its back to the pharmacy today as my months break is over and boy did I party. Know I have put on weight especially in the last week but hopefully not too much. Back on for another month before my holiday in sept

Hey al wb! My month off starts today! Well reffeed this week then 4 weeks off..Got a lot of partying to! Let us know how you did.. I'm very nervous! I accept I'll prob put a bit on just hope it's not to much! X

Lost 31lbs in 6 weeks :)

Back