A new weight loss journey

Hi Jeni put on 4.5lbs was sure it was going to be at least 10. Good luck with the refeed, I was only going to do one week but did nearer two although I did drink during it. I tried to be good and have a chicken salad on the days I wasnt going out. Good luck

Wow that's great al.. I'll be very pleased if I only put that on! Just afraid of losing control! Day 1 and I've already had a couple of things I shouldn't! How u getting on getting back on it? X

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Just about to have a shake now. Wasnt too bad but the weekends are always the worst. Dont worry too much had a look at your diary you weren't that bad just try not too eat carbs until the 3rd day cos I think thats what puts the weight on quick. Wait until u have your six new potatoes with your salad I could only manage four but they were so nice

Well day four and finding it easier then before I took my break, hope this feeling keeps up, though went to the west to look after my niece over the weekend and I think that helped cos she kept me busy but she kept trying to give me some of her food, think her mam is teaching her to share and I don't think a 22 month old understands lipotrim lol

Well done on getting back al... Easier... Really??!!! I'm scared I won't want to go back!! But HAVE to! And already missing it (believe it or not!) sounds like your doing just fine.. I hope I get what I need from these next few weeks and can get back on it... No gain so far (no loss either! But not expecting!) but it's wierd it feels like every mouthful is putting the lbs on! Did u feel like this?!! Xx

Hi Jeni like you I felt like I was putting on weight the first week but lost a lb or two. I really missed it too and could not wait to get back on it but when I got to the final couple of days before restart I started thinking will I wait another week but I am glad I didnt. I am doing four weeks again and then refeed and then holiday. Good luck with refeed

weigh in tomorrow hope the lipotrim fairy has been good to me, might have to make a few wishes to her.

Thanks Sharon hope your having a good time, can you not go to a chemist up there

Hi sharon first week of restart and lost 9lbs so happy with that

Wow well done al! That's twice the amount you put on!! There's hope for me yet!! Refeed not going particularly to plan! :(

thanks Sharon

Jeni how is refeed going, you may feel like your eating a lot but your probably not

Very quiet on here this morning is everyone having a lie in

Ah sorry I only like strawberry, bit boring I know

Bad day today headache, cravings though suppose watching masterchef australia all day doesnt help lol

Spent the morning trying on all the clothes that didnt fit me and were put away. Some are still a little tight but most of them are too big

Great feeling ey al!! Well done! No I don't think watching master chef will help! I could watch the food channel all day every day but not on lipotrim!

Back