A new weight loss journey

I did that with the soup made me feel like I was having a hot meal Ang

Day four, went to work and forgot to bring the lunchtime shake, then there was a meeting and there were sandwiches and cheesecake, almost killed me to say no. then we had a part of the building opened by a dignitary and there was the most georgous sandwiches, savoury stuff and eclairs, told the girls I was not eating in work anymore and it seemed to work. Cannot believe I stayed 100%

It was so hard Toddshar, hoe are you doing today

Yeah I feel fantastic again today thanks Al. I'm trying chocolate with peppermint tea soon. I've made hubby and daughter meals that's not bothering me either and I've been and swapped my disgusting chicken soup. All in all I'm enjoying it.

That's great that the cooking is not bothering you. I thought that when the patients in work were having their dinner I would crack up but I even went in to see what they were having, so maybe when OH is home it won't bother me.

I am a medical secretary in a psych unit Sally.

The peppermint tea and choc is lovely. It's hard when you have to work with people when they're eating! I have to dish out food all the time and altho hospital food isn't to my liking, I would have happily tucked into any of it the other day!

I have to say Sally the food in our place is mostly lovely and a lot of what you would eat yourself but the food in the general hospital is not so good and I always said if I had to spend a few nights in the general I would get my food.from.the psych unit lol

Thanks Monicab, I have to say this forum is brilliant I am on it all the time for inspiration. I also put two pictures on my phone where noone can see them, one of them when I was skinny before and one of me now that helps too

Well start of day five still waiting for my energy burst and so is my house lol on the plus side I never really had the headaches or feel the cold that other people talk about

Hi Sally, if you're fancying soup just get one or two at first to see if you like them. I'm ditching the soup as I find it makes me queasy too!... Probably didn't help that I made myself a lumpy one on day one, now I'm off them and been holding my nose whilst drinking them all week :)
Good luck with your weight loss

Well work was a pain today. Almost reached for a biscuit today and suddenly remembered not too. Then the girl opposite me was eating an orange and the smell was lovely was just about to say the smell was lovely but she is the type of person that would make you take half and eat it, so I said nothing, but oh god the smell

Thanks Toddshar only wish I had the willpower to give up smoking. Glad you had a good day only two more to go. Wish I was getting the burst of energy but think I am about to start TOTM so maybe thats why I haven't got it. My mouth feels like a carpet lol

I gave up smoking August last year and that was hard. You can't do everything at once take one step at a time. I'm not looking forward to my TOTM as the week before I can eat for England lol

Back