A new weight loss journey

Well done for giving up smoking. its just a pain having TOTM on your first week, at least it feels like its coming

Your doing well to stick at it. I haven't had any cravings or hunger pains as of yet. Maybe I'm lucky or I've got it all to come.

No hunger pangs so that's good, just feel sometimes if I am watching TV or doing something I think better make dinner now and then think no don't think so lol.

Lol Al I still have to make meals for my hubby and daughter so even though im not eating I'm still in a routine. I just don't sit at the table with them and I drink a cup of tea.

Didn't have a lunchtime shake cos forgot to bring it again. had one when I came home about 6.30pm, do you think I should have my third one now or just forget about it?

T'was the day before weigh in and the dreaded curse has come TOTM so not expecting much tomorrow

Feeling rotton today, dont normally feel too bad at TOTM but today I am wiped thank god I have a day off, just spent an hour in bed and now my fingers are all tingly, need to go to the shop and don't feel safe to drive

Bad day today with.TOTM but stayed 100%, praying to the lipotrim weight loss fairy before weigh in tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow toddshar, luckily tomorrow I can go first thing but next week will be the evening cant go during the day cos it is the same chemist that our community nurses get the patients medications and they dont know I am on it. So funny the day I went to join had to go in three times cos everytime.i went in there was a nurse there lol

Day 6 of first week and still 100%. Still waiting for my energy burst but maybe because I have TOTM that is the reason why. Night everybody

Well first weigh in today lets hope its a good one

OMG omg omg 13lbs off so shocked considering it is TOTM

Thanks guys

Back