A new weight loss journey

Thanks Daisy I left a post for you on your diary. Sharon that's brilliant you must be delighted

Day 8 woke up with a summer cold which is a joke cos not seen summer yet. Had to go.to a leaving get together for a girl going to oz for a year, as you can,imagine loads of lovely things on offer and everyone saying are u not having any to which I had to keep saying no and then to make matters worse they brought the leftovers back to the office but have to say its getting easier to say no

Awesome will power!

12th June: 16"10(234lbs)

Pity I dont have the willpower for giving up smoking though

Search for an app called LiveStrong if you want to quit smoking!

Thanks James that must be an I phone app cant find it on android

Google LiveStrong quit smoking or look under dares on www.livestrong.com you can do it on the web too, it helped me quit and I'm in my 6th month now!

Oh very good well done

Still waiting on this bloody energy to come lol still 100% but had some cravings today could be its cos its the weekend. How are you doing Sharon

I'm still feeling fine Al. I know it sounds daft but now I'm not eating I'm enjoying cooking for my hubby and daughter. That was my problem cos I never knew what to eat myself as I'm a fussy eater it was easier to buy crap and have take always all time. Now I'm making things they both enjoy.

Oh god Kay better do some housework tomorrow so. Tell me did you have a sort of foggy.head?

Foggy head, thirst, lack of concentration, dizzy spells, lack of energy ;) lol sound familiar? In fairness I feel pretty good really. I can cope with the side effects quite easily. I don't have enough energy for cardio exercise, but I do toning exercises.

Back