A new weight loss journey

Good to know I am not going mad

My weakness etc went away at the end of day 7 roundabouts however I have noticed a couple of threads by long timers who have complained that they are sick every now and then. Maybe your body goes up and down. Plus remember your immune system will be slightly weaker on this due to not eating as much as you used to. Even though all the vitamins is in it. I had to come off before coz of a chest infection drs orders. However I wish I never listened to him as I enjoyed food to much to come back on again and if took me a year to get back on it again.

Think I am getting a bit of a chest infection, so might avoid the doc. I am only doing this for four weeks and then one week refeed then mam and dads 50th anniversary and I will decide then whether or not to come back or do SW

Aw sorry to hear that al, hope u feel better soon. Uve done so well so far, stick with it.

Thanks Ava

Twas the day before weigh in and I am praying the lipotrim fairy will be good to me

Good luck Al for tomorrow I'm not expecting a big loss as I've noticed a lot of people on week 2 haven't lost much on this forum.

Lets hope we can break the duck then, good luck for tomorrow

Still got a cold and not much energy but a lot better how are you are you still finding it easy

4lbs gone today so thats 17 altogether not bad for two weeks

Brilliant Sharon

Just been to the dentist so even if I wanted to eat I can't lol

I told her and she said she was immune. I also asked for plain water to rinse with

Back