A no scales week!

I would fail horribly at this and Im not attempting and the fact the scales I have at home are what I weigh on normally aint gd either as I know they are right LOL
XXX

Resistance is futile:D

gawsh, i wouldnt even concider weighing myself any other time than once a week ..and out of class.. that would just be an addiction waiting to happen! xx

am now on day4 of no scales.... and do you know what?

Its not that bad!!!! and i have kinda forgotten about them!!

i think its also not letting me 'cheat', like if i can see i have lost say 1/2 a pound i can think ooohh that means i can have a little choc bar as i still have the rest of the week for it to go again! and i am even looking forward to weigh in Wednesday for that element of suprise (or shock) who knows...

no i havent been an angel...its the weekend...but i am sure i could have been even worse.

I am thinking about them being a permanant fixture in my garage..... 'thinking' that is!

Hi all,

This has inspired me - i have weigh in tomorrow so after weigh in i am going to remove the scales from my house and see if i can go a whole week without them..

To be honest this will be a good thing for me as i have become a little obbessed and i know its not a good thing!!

Ok wish me luck and here goes!!!

K xx

lol ive got no choice ive been on and off mine that much ive broken them they dont move off 16 stone even when my 16 month old grandson gets on them

i cracked!!

I was rummaging around in the cupboard under the stairs and i found an old set of scales!!

doh!!!!.....not happy cos they say i not lost a pound!!!

y oh y oh y oh y did i do that. i am rubbish!! lol

trying to stay focused till tomoz weigh in.... all may not be lost....(or hopefully)

Back