A no scales week!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Who wants to join me on this? Normally im on my scales 3 times a day. This week i am not going to get on my scales till group. who wants to join me on this?

I would love to say that I would join you, but I dont think I would be able to actually not stand on them. Its become routine for me everyday now!!!

I have my WI tomorrow, but after then I will join you, I'm always having a sneaky weigh in on my scales, but it fluctuates so much I'm not doing myself any favours ;) :D

would love to join you Gemma, blooming hard though. i feel like my scales are strapped to my feet at times.

Ohhhhh thats a brave challenge Gemma. I'm addicted to my early morning weigh in but only in my jammies and after my morning wee (sorry!!!) and if I've even had 1 little sip of tea or something else I dont go near them. I think I have mild OCD hehe !

Eeeeeeeeeeek good luck hon !

I would like to but am very very worried about the withdrawal symptoms-I am shaking just thinking about it! My daily weigh in is the only way I will ever be able to lose weight!!! (yes, you are right, I have lost the plot totally!!). Maybe I will just try it a day at a time!

you go for it !!!! I would also love to join you as I know i shouldn't weigh myself at least once a day but i don't think i could do it!! Let us know how you get on.

ooooooo can i join in! My OH has just removed my scales for me using them too often lol *must not do body test on wii fit!!*

I really want to try this. i did this at the start of last week.... it lasted a day and i got them back out again!

I think might put them in the garage!!!! Wont be tempted to go out in my pjs just to weigh myself!!!

count me in!!! It will prob do me good!!

I will join you........................was weigh in today so will staf off until next mon morning (feel shaky just thinking about it.)lol

This will be so hard, but I will give it a go. Its nice to know that I am not alone with my daily, post wee, pre coffee in pyjamas weigh in. LOL

lol! just read through this thread made me giggle!! will try tomorrow not sure i will be able to do it! glad to know its not just me that is obsessed with what they say!!

day one!, after a 3 pound gain last night OH has put them in the garage.... It feels great and hopefully will motivate me to do my best as i cant monitor it till weigh in!!

Back