A paltry pound...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bobbin, 15 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Feeling disappointed I only lost a pound this week. Done AAM and have stuck to it 100% so not really sure what went wrong! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    A pound is a pound!

Don't be disappointed!

This is one pound of fat - look how huge it is -

[​IMG]

Bobbin likes this.
  4. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Was that a 5lb loss last week though? cause 6lbs in 2 weeks is a good average.I find that I have one good loss followed by a lower one.
    Everyone seems to have the odd week when the scales don't move much,but you must stay positive.

Bobbin likes this.
  5. Bobbin

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    eeeeuuuurrrgggghhhh, thats gross. I'm glad its gone from my hips!!!! Thanks for that, I know its a step in the right direction, I just really wanted to get into the 12's - next week is the week!!!!

6. Bobbin

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Susan, I know I had a great loss last week so I am back feeling positive today!!!

7. bigley b

bigley b Full Member

Hang in there Bobbin, I had a great start :eek:then I stuck for ages :confused:then just 1lb lost:sigh: but as STBG pointed out a lb of fat is a lot! Now the fluffy challenge has kicked off - the pounds will be flying again!! bb xxx

Bobbin likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.