A pic of me for delli - although i'm not saying you cant all look! I just look fat!

n223600021_789675_9910.jpg
this is what i looked like summer 06 at about 11st 7! thats my first target. As you can see, every bit of weight after 11st 7 goes on my face. POO!

Hey Leah, My 1 friend lol.. Pays £95 to get her hair permed like that, its gorgeous x

HAHA! Nothing, was already with OH then - so nothing new ;)

I like that jumper... I'm gunna fit into it again in a month!
I paid sod all for my hair - but i do go through an immense amount of conditioner! 900ml bottle of treseme a WEEK!

serum is very good, gives me terrible spots though!

You are terribly pretty aren't you?! :)

OMG, remind me to never put up a pic again. i'm so shy when it comes to things like this! See, delli just agreed that i do show it on my face! the only good thing is ive lost about 12lb since that first pic was taken - so not suh a big double chin!

Thank you all for your comments thoughxxx

Leah, you DO look totally beautiful in that pic. I would love to look like you!!!!

My hair is boring and straight, and my face is pretty boring too :cry::cry:

Accept all the compliments - you look lovely.

Not trying a chat up line Leah, but you have gorgeous eyes

The only thing i like about myself - eyes. Got huge fish lips! Who was it that laughed at me the other day when i said my lips ballooned with chilli?? was it kerry-ann?
Can you now see that they are big to start with!!

thats a really sweet picture! it should be in a frame, not labelled "i look fat" on a diet forum! silly bird...

well, it is my facebook pic at the mo!

BG - you are a stunner!! Check you out hun - gorgeous hairs and eyes. I HATE YOU!! (only joking of course - just a wee bit jealous!) LOL!!

aw thanks, but you know how it is - look in the mirror and al i see is FAT FAT FAT!

you truly are a very pretty girl - my god, when you get to goal you are going to be a stunner!!! watch out everyone, lock up your bf, dh and h2bs! xxx

JodieJJ! Thats my fiance in the pic, suprisingly not my brother! Everyone thinks he's my bro - curls and lips and all :)

I dont like him today, he's a dirty brummy with the flu.

What i hate the most is tht i remember being a size 10 :(

Back