A pic of me for delli - although i'm not saying you cant all look! I just look fat!

awwww he's cute - i think you look perfect together.

Hey hun, dont worry, we all remember being a size 10 once and believe me i never ever thought i would get back to that size. I think i was a size 10 around 9 years ago so it feels like a real novelty now. You will get there, just get yourself focused and take each day as it comes - thats how i've done it. The longer you are on this diet the easier it becomes until its really just a way of life. I have faith in you Lea! Dont let me down hun xxx

I wont! and i shall be asking for a lend of your new shorts one day :) xxx

its a deal! Get to goal and you can have them!:D

my ticker takes me down to 10st, i want to be under 9 at some point so you'd better not go dissapearing after you reach goal missy. It'll be a while yet xxx

It'll be an even longer while now JJJ, not on CD til i speak to dietician on fri am! I will get to goal, just have to do it slowly but surely - like the tortoise :)

1. Beautiful hair
2. Beautiful eyes
3. Gorgeous skin
4. Gorgeous boyfriend who also has beautiful hair and eyes!
5. Modest to the point of self criticism (I put myself down before others get the chance to so I know what I'm talking about! lol)

I officially am jealous of you and hate you lol! :D:D:D

Now get that mirror out and look at what other people see okay?:D:D

point 3 in void, i have serious acne and TERRIBLE eczema.
Just get tanned easy cos my dad was arab.

Dont be nice to oli, he's a bum. :)

But thank you, very sweet of you! xxx

You look beautiful and what fabby hair! You'll be stopping traffic when you get to goal!

ptht!

I'm reusing this thread cos i need an opinion. Do i chop my hair? It's a fair bit longer now though.
Thing is with curly hair, i run the risk of the hairdresser messing up :(
I want a massive change, but i can't really can i? It wont straighten (plus that is far too high maintenence for my liking) so a few inches off or leave it for a while?

help! xx

I wish that I could view the picture you originally posted Leah, but my computer wont let me view it!

you got facebook Kerry-Ann cos it's my profile pic. Otherwise, if you've got MSN i could send it to you or even email!

Sue - my hair takes ages to grow as it spirals so much so it's a huge decision :( hehehe

aargh, stop it! I was trying to show my HUGE hair!My fiance and i both have natural curls - good thing really as i want curly babies.
I challenge you to find a curlier couple :)

I love the pic:D You look gorgeous.

I have hair very similar to you and my husband is curly too - he just tries to brush out the curls so he has to keep it short or it looks bushy hahaha. So I know exactly what you mean by HUGE hair. (John Frieda shampoo & conditioner is great for the spiral curls - never frizzy)

Good luck with your cd journey and I'm sure you will look beautiful in the dress you are wearing to the wedding you are attending in Dec.

I found that when I had my hair chopped off (a long time ago now) when it started to grow again, it grew outwards before it grew down. I looked like crystal tips:eek:

Well i'm a bloke so my opinion probably means zilch.. :D
But...love curly hair, just as yours is, was the first thing that i noticed about my wife. (except hers is blonde)
So stay put with how it is. :)

I agree don't cut it its lovely I have a friend with hair like yours and i love it does take us a good hour to straighten it mind when we go out

ok, thanks you lot. Will not touch it (ok, im gunna trim half an inch off just to smarten the ends but my mama will do that)

Crystal tips - EVERYONE calls me that when i let my hair go wild and free :)

Back