A piccie of me 7lbs from goal!

Nic - trully insprational... wow you look fab and look so young ! ... you should be so proud, can't see how you would lose another 7lb where would it come from you look fab!! .. x

Thank you too - we're almost the same weight and we're the same height! You're looking really good yourself you know! It's such a nice feeling isn't it being 'nearly there' and hearing everyone's lovely comments - makes it all worth while. Are you finding the weight coming off slower now though - I am!

P.s - 7lbs off my belly would be good ;) It's hidden under my sweatshirt! To be fair though I'm pretty happy now with the results but am determined to lose another 10lbs! I want to be 8 stone something......stupid isn't it!

I cant wait to get to where you are. Going to take a while at this rate but sure i will get there.
You really do look fab. The piece of fatty skin is so annoying isnt it!! Its the bit i want to lose for my bikini!

Thank you too - we're almost the same weight and we're the same height! You're looking really good yourself you know! It's such a nice feeling isn't it being 'nearly there' and hearing everyone's lovely comments - makes it all worth while. Are you finding the weight coming off slower now though - I am!

Yes ... it's so slow now don't think my body wants to give up another lb sts this week, well slight gain but i know it's nearly totm so i am blaming that, will keep going this week see what happens if no change think i will up calories and exercise it may be what i need,

i know what you mean i have been dreaming of being 112lbs :rolleyes: silly me ... but i think as the weight comes off we do change goal ... it's wonderful to hear your feeling happy with yourself that's most of the battle won!!
:)

Back