A place to keep my focus on being good!

Took a pic today of me in my new high waist shorts I got from eBay for a couple of quid but I dunno if I'm brave enough to put them up lol Decided that today is a stay inside & do nothing day. I'm expecting a phone call from family saying "let's meet up it's our last day here" but I'm not going anywhere hehe xx

Well done you, be strong x

lol dont appologise hahaha I dont mind getting them, Just hate sending them :p xx

HI PICKLECHIP :D
Hows your Sunday going? :) Hows the Hair looking? AND why have I not got any pics of it :p ...

5 seconds later - I just checked my phone and You've snap chatted me hehehe The ends don't look...tooo bad :X But colouring it black all over the other day, You're gonna need Bleach and 40VOL twice, maybe 3 times on those ends if you want it light blonde and not ginge lol.

HI PICKLECHIP :D Hows your Sunday going? :) Hows the Hair looking? AND why have I not got any pics of it :p ... 5 seconds later - I just checked my phone and You've snap chatted me hehehe The ends don't look...tooo bad :X But colouring it black all over the other day, You're gonna need Bleach and 40VOL twice, maybe 3 times on those ends if you want it light blonde and not ginge lol.
Ha ha yeah I'm alright with it being ginge , as I'm gonna wack some colour on there in a couple of days , probably violet :)
I didn't colour my ends black the other day just my top half & roots but my hair seems to be super strength and never lightens lol it's cool though - I'll just chuck some colour on and see what happens ha ha!
Little one is going to a party today so I've got some free time woo hoo :D
How's your Sunday going? Xxx

My food today has been random lol I've had..

A pack of quavers
A pack of salt& vinegar crisps
A babybel
Diet coke

So for tea we're having chicken wraps and then I'm gonna read for a bit , watch a bit of tv and then have an early night.
Gonna try and get out a bit tommorow &/or do a Leslie walk.. See what this Leslie walking is all about :D xx

My food today has been random lol I've had.. A pack of quavers A pack of salt& vinegar crisps A babybel Diet coke So for tea we're having chicken wraps and then I'm gonna read for a bit , watch a bit of tv and then have an early night. Gonna try and get out a bit tommorow &/or do a Leslie walk.. See what this Leslie walking is all about :D xx

Oh my gosh do the Leslie walk soon, you will probably end up as addicted as me x

And as me!!! My starfish has got me addicted. Did my 2 mile today. Shattered, but in a good way. I haven't moved like that for a while! I ache so badddd lol xxx

Yeah, they are feeling the burn this evening, Not gonna lie.. How you feeling startfish? xx

Hopefully they will start loosening up from all the stretching :)

Not gonna lie either, I am feeling pretty rubbish, the pain has got worse, hoping it's just one of those got to get worse before it gets better things x

I still managed to clean the kitchen that the bf had made look like a bomb had gone off, wouldn't mind but he only made an omelet?! Lol x

How is your evening starry fish? X

Back