A place to keep my focus on being good!

strength training done. Next proper workout is Friday. Made the mistake of putting "anaconda" song on by nicki minaj, would have been great if my little one wasn't around, I didn't realise how rude it gets at the end, had to jump up from doing planks & switch the track! Haha xxxx

Its defo not worth it but sometimes you just cannot resist.

As long as we dont make a habit out of it!

I used to have a mcdonalds breakfast maybe 1 or 2 times every week - bluerghhhhhhhhhhhhh how disgusting!

Only had 1 mcdonalds breakfast since I started SW end of August.

Did enjoy it but that is a major treat like every 3 months or something!

Dxxx

Yeah definitely , I don't want it again! I did a hardcore intensity workout this afternoon , my body is crying lol x
Really need to get some protein shake for a before and after working out, I've been drinking homemade fruit smoothie but the sugars in it (even though it's natural) aren't really good for working out as you get a crash after.
Parmesan pasta for tea tonight :) xxx

Lol yeah that's true, sometimes it hurts my back but I just rub that deep freeze stuff into it and it's not too bad then. I think I have to up my weights as it's getting too easy now :/ xxx

That's a good thing! What weight are they at the moment? Xxx
Each weight is only on 1kg , gonna have to add some more. Check out our weight collection...

image-1480727213.jpg

Anybody know any good protein powder to get to get lean muscle? I don't want just a bulking powder I want something that is low fat high protein , I would just eat loads of chicken but I think that could get boring lol xxx

Back