A place to post your before and after shots!

Me this morning

I hate what I look like from the front!

hey you looking fantastic xxx trust me everyone else on here will agree!! perfeceto!!

Its the relatively wide hips isnt it? My waist is 33inch and my hip is 48! :)
OMG i have the oposite problem and i hate it my hips and waist are more or less the same only think there is like 1 and half inches difference between them and i long to have a waist that sits ubove my clearly visable hips, so its just goes to show we all want what we dont have. x

I'd love to be at target weight tomorrow, done my conso PP day today, have been quite good!

Good luck Zoe for tomorrow x

OMG i have the oposite problem and i hate it my hips and waist are more or less the same only think there is like 1 and half inches difference between them and i long to have a waist that sits ubove my clearly visable hips, so its just goes to show we all want what we dont have. x

I like the shape but i think the ratio is a bit too much perhaps 33 to 40! :) the trouble is you cant find anything that fits perfectly, if it fits the waist its small for the hips and if it fits the hips its too big at the waist! :(

Eccab77 said:
the trouble is you cant find anything that fits perfectly, if it fits the waist its small for the hips and if it fits the hips its too big at the waist! :(

I know that feeling too well!! Ive got chunky legs too which doesnt help!!

And we can't wear pencil skirts which is annoying! I always have skirts that are fitted at the top then flares outwards. Because of my shape I tend to wear dresses, fitted at the top then flares. Straight ones are not an option!

ahh now that would bug me as i do love a pencil skirt!! xx

Ive never worn a pencil skirt, having hips wouldnt stop me, Ive got a body con dress!

And we can't wear pencil skirts which is annoying! I always have skirts that are fitted at the top then flares outwards. Because of my shape I tend to wear dresses, fitted at the top then flares. Straight ones are not an option!

I'm exactly the same and thought I couldn't wear the beloved pencil skirt...until I discovered the M&S Secret Support range!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Secr...r_1_30&nodeId=42966030&sr=1-30&qid=1346462364

They have the built in support skirt (not uncomfortable though) which helps smooth and define your shape but as it is stretch, it is quite forgiving to us hippy folk.

I know they also do trousers so might give those a whirl, as I'd love to have some good fitting smart trousers as a change from the endless dresses which accommodate the excess junk in my trunk.

no1rangersgirl said:
I'm exactly the same and thought I couldn't wear the beloved pencil skirt...until I discovered the M&S Secret Support range!

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Secret-Support-Seamed-Pencil-Skirt/dp/B001U96MUC?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_30&nodeId=42966030&sr=1-30&qid=1346462364

They have the built in support skirt (not uncomfortable though) which helps smooth and define your shape but as it is stretch, it is quite forgiving to us hippy folk.

I know they also do trousers so might give those a whirl, as I'd love to have some good fitting smart trousers as a change from the endless dresses which accommodate the excess junk in my trunk.

Ah thanks Ranger, will check it out! x

Hi guys!

I've the same problem. Tinny waist, biiig hips. Wish I'd a flat stomach though so I could wear tight dresses. I'm damn proud of my curves :)

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Secr...r_1_30&nodeId=42966030&sr=1-30&qid=1346462364

wow this is great even though im not hippy i do have wobbly bits, smoothing these out would be fab! thanks very much xx

has my thread gone cold???? wheres the new members posting thier bfore shots??? come on ladies!! xxx

still waiting!!!

bigfatmamma.jpgSnapshot_20120716_8.jpgSnapshot_20121006.jpgjust realised i aint posted my at target pictures lol here they are xx bit dark but just took them! put up me old ones to compare them to aswell xx just gotta tone it all up now!! x x x

what a difference well done Charly xxx:D

Back