A place to post your before and after shots!

There's the fat legs now.... lol still 2.5 stone lighter can't moan x

East Dunbartonshire-20120824-00187.jpg

You look fab xxx nowt wrong with those pins Jan xxx

I'm still trying to dig out my pic at my heaviest you will love it! Add me on fb sid. (I take it that's where you seen my waiter lol) but can only accept when on a pc for some reason my phobe won't push it through ;(

Only If you want though :) Xx

Done xxx

Can't best a good tune lol

a girl after my own heart jan lol

Where where!!!!! There's no witnesses!!!!! Yes that is me lol utterly would have been rude not too!! He was a naked waiter lol x
butler in the buff!!! i know ive ssen them i wld have had to have done the same xxx looool

I do need to point out my dress wasn't that short...... it's because I'm stretching lol I'm not that brave! Was practically a birka when I left home but slowly turned into a t shirt at end of night lol x

I do need to point out my dress wasn't that short...... it's because I'm stretching lol I'm not that brave! Was practically a birka when I left home but slowly turned into a t shirt at end of night lol x

looking hot there lady. i dont think its short anyway! xx

Me this morning

I hate what I look like from the front!

Attachments

• image-1614043926.jpg
    image-1614043926.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 165
  • image-3104405596.jpg
    image-3104405596.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 164
You look lovely Zoe and superslim! I know what you dont like though because you have the same body shape as me (only i am 5st fatter :eek:). Its the relatively wide hips isnt it? My waist is 33inch and my hip is 48! :)

You look lovely Zoe and superslim! I know what you dont like though because you have the same body shape as me (only i am 5st fatter :eek:). Its the relatively wide hips isnt it? My waist is 33inch and my hip is 48! :)

Yep that's exactly it, I have a 27inch waist and 38 inch hips!!

Zoesastar said:
Yep that's exactly it, I have a 27inch waist and 38 inch hips!!

That's called a lovely womanly shape. Who wants a straight down manly shape, you have a lovely figure! Some people would kill for that figure!! :)

Back