A place to post your before and after shots!

here are mines
elliefat.jpg062.jpg120.jpg

i am but the 2 holiday pics i have massive carb bellys lol

Wow ladies! Really motervational!

Wow Ellie! You look 10 years younger too. Amazing. Well done you!

Wow there's some great before and after pictures in this thread, I've been in stabilisation now since Nov 11 having reached my TW in July 11, these are my pics, they've been posted before but any excuse to show how Dukan really works

beforeandafterphoto1.jpg

fatphoto1.jpg

Lou, wow, you look amazing AND, AND, AND you've kept the weight off. Good work! :D

Loving this thread, Charly, well done for starting it :D

P x

Brilliant idea Charly!!!

ok, I'm trying to find some "good'uns" here...

these span a time frame from about 2008 to Christmas 2011 but I will try to sort out a more recent one from my camera tonight or over the week...

47.jpgn512491990_1626156_6719.jpgCIMG4912.jpgDSC02034.jpg

i have to agree how pretty are the folks on this page lol xx ;) cant believe how much this page is taking off!! xx keep em coming foxy ladies xxx

Okay, so you've seen my 'smiley belly' before photo, now it's time for my 'during' photo.

This is my wedding day (1st July last year) and I'm just over 7 stones lighter than the first photo :D

Sine then, I've put on two stones :eek: and lost (thanks to Dr Dukan) the same two stones :)

Two (or maybe 2.5 (see how I feel)) stones left to target weight. Either way, I KNOW I can do this :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1927479139.jpg
    image-1927479139.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 595
see P it is your face thats smily and no the belly :p

Paulinegin said:
Guilty as charged!! Don't forget deep fat fryer, toasted sandwich maker, miracle slicer and George Foreman grill .... :D

P x

Eeeerrrmmmm excuessse meeeee, mine are in weekly use, my melon baller and. Cucumber curler are defo in the graveyard though. ;-)

Some people just make you happy....Pauline your vibes and smile make me happy.....

In the interests of encouraging more photos, which I love, I'm being very brave and posting this monstrosity!! Almost three years ago exactly (9th August 2009 - the day before my William arrived by C-section) and weighing in at 19st and 9lbs. Eek!!

P x

O M G Pauline, 10th August thats my birthday too. YAY!!! As for pic, yay I put a lot on too.

Charley, hmm graveyard, maybe half a one. Lunchboxes, plastic tubs are all used on a daily/weekly basis. Toaster not so much for me anymore LOL. Breadmaker.....not seen light in yonks.

I'll go with a before (first two) and during (taken about 6 weeks ago). I have better, more recent pics now too but none on phone. X

Wow look at those hips girl....nice one!!!

Lou, fabulous, you look great. Well done.

Kirsty, well done. Lots of incentive looking at these pics.

Looking good Laura, well done x

Pauline I love the t shirts and the best man looks gorgeous.

My graveyard does have a larger slow cooker which I really need to use more, a steamer which comesout at christmas LOL. Coffee Machine yep. Breadmaker yep. Mixer, gets used.

No space in the cupboards so they need to be up there. Won't part with them thou as they do all get used occasionally.

Back